Your not gonna believe this neither is corsair

G H O S T
1 hour ago, SenKa said:

Oh those are fine (though still not fun), its the retinas with the glued down display that really suck. 2010 is when the glass was magnetic to the frame and the display was separate from it...

Yeah, 2012-present are even more of a pain. I don't fancy opening one of those at all.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

14 hours ago, G H O S T said:

Okay okay, after my previous post about the problems with corsair PSU mainly the AX serious I replaced all the cables with better grade and bigger gauge wires and having no issues for the last year, my PSU decided to shut off and red light again so though sod RMA going to do this my self guessing a bad cap or trace .

After inspecting the unit I came across a what looks like a fly causing a surge on the peripherals and sata power. 

For one I have  no idea how the hell that got in there as it's less then 1mm gap and two since when did a fly cause a PSU to trigger OCP 

I emailed corsair and they reckon it's from the factor when made so sending me out a new one 

But still there is a lesson to be learned here 

Flys want to game as well ???

20200205_224752.jpg

20200205_224740.jpg

RIP that fly.

????-2020

11 hours ago, Godlygamer23 said:

A YouTuber Louis Rossman(Linus had him on LTT before) is a huge supporter of right-to-repair and is speaking in different states about the bill. It's pretty great, and it looks like the states are actually listening.

He's in NYC, and he recently was shown on my Local news for the Right-To-Repair bill being considered at the capitol.

https://www.news10.com/news/ny-capitol-news/proposed-legislation-aims-to-make-it-easier-to-fix-digital-products/

Spoiler

ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) —New legislation at the New York Capitol aims to make it easier to fix digital products — from cell phones to smart washing machines — with the Digital Fair Repair Act.

“We want to make sure that an individual has the right to repair; that he can go to a repair shop and have the directions on how to fix it from the manufacturer,” Sen. Neil Breslin said.

“Repair shops and do-it yourselfers will get the information, will get the tools they need, and get the parts so that they can repair items rather than throw them out,” Russ Haven, NYPIRG General Counsel, said.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 2/6/2020 at 1:43 PM, Sumolizer said:

RIP that fly.

????-2020

Date of post ? everyone is welcome to the funeral... located at and around my Hoover