can repetitively saying something ban you

TsmDan_YT
Go to solution Solved by Tristerin,
2 minutes ago, TsmDan_YT said:

The thing is, I don't wan't to have like one hundred comments in a topic given over the course of a year and 50 of them say true dat and I get banned for that.

That's what I mean.

I don't see that being a problem with how moderators work here.  Unless you are using dumb stuff like Ball Suck

26 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

As someone banned from most of the other tech forums, this place is the best when it comes to moderators not getting pissy and overreaching when having a bad day.  That being said this is quite a great community so if you start spamming nonsense, or aren't someone who contributes to anything I personally don't care if you get banned for being a known admitted troll and just trolling.  Should you?  Depends how much you are just trolling around.

One thing they do NOT tolerate here is being rude to lazy and entitled children.

They'll ban you at the drop of a hat for calling out folks.  

Haven't seen you do much in the way of having bad days, you're a bit on the lenient side @Tristerin.

The fact that you recognize you'd be spamming and yet you still want to do it should warrant a preemptive ban. 

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

30 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

As someone banned from most of the other tech forums, this place is the best when it comes to moderators not getting pissy

Well...there used to be that one mod that went nuts with the mod powers and banned anyone for the slightest infraction.

>Inb4 banned.

pls no.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

20 minutes ago, TsmDan_YT said:

wait what do you mean?

18 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

He means you came to a forum admitting to useless drivel and asking if that's a problem...basically I think he doesn't even understand the why (I see his point) or he could have said:

wut?  

That's how I took your opening statement personally.  A thread like this seems to be for attention but either way you have your answers 

I only wonder why would you go to a pcpartpicker forum (or any tech forum in general) to spam "ball suck", I don't think you should really be wondering why they removed you :P

I can only strongly advise against such behavior here ^_^

EDIT:

3 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Well...there used to be that one mod that went nuts with the mod powers and banned anyone for the slightest infraction.

>Inb4 banned.

pls no.

If you have issues with moderation, please reach out to one of us or any of the forum administrators!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

17 minutes ago, TsmDan_YT said:

The thing is, I don't wan't to have like one hundred comments in a topic given over the course of a year and 50 of them say true dat and I get banned for that.

That's what I mean.

Yeah, if you don't add more value than 50% True Dats.... why not just NOT POST?

Honestly, you're revealing a lot about yourself with each comment and is that all you have to add?

4 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

I only wonder why would you go to a pcpartpicker forum (or any tech forum in general) to spam "ball suck", I don't think you should really be wondering why they removed you :P

I can only strongly advise against such behavior here ^_^

EDIT:

If you have issues with moderation, please reach out to one of us or any of the forum administrators!

okay

TsmDan Studios and Computer Epicenter take absolutely no liability or responsibility for any damages caused by operation on your device. If you damage something, don't blame it on me. If I break something, it's not my fault.

WARNING: Opening a laptop will immediately void any warranty on that laptop

WARNING: Your price for Builds will increase twofold because of insurance

45 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

As someone banned from most of the other tech forums, this place is the best when it comes to moderators not getting pissy and overreaching when having a bad day.  That being said this is quite a great community so if you start spamming nonsense, or aren't someone who contributes to anything I personally don't care if you get banned for being a known admitted troll and just trolling.  Should you?  Depends how much you are just trolling around.

I love funny trolls. These people are forum clowns. Abusive trolls should be ban. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

27 minutes ago, Lorant said:

Haven't seen you do much in the way of having bad days, you're a bit on the lenient side @Tristerin.

I don't think Im supposed to talk about when Ive been talked to by Mods but I can say that when I have had a bad day, even Linus himself just told me to stop it (in a post so its public so I think I can talk about it) as Ive broken community standards.  Ive always been handled correctly for those bad days so in reality this mod team is quite good in separating out who is being a moron and who is passionate about something.

I will never forget the day I shitposted @KarathKasun for hours about dual channel and quad channel before I had a true inkling of what that meant (I assumed much, knew very very little) but in the end I learned a ton and the mods let it go (I believe they saw me building up a lightbulb of understanding above my head and they wanted to see me grow in knowledge lol)

I owe you an apology for that btw @KarathKasun so here it is publicly - Im sorry I was an idiot over a year ago, and glad you continued to correct me because in the end (I didn't admit it in the thread) I came out with so much more knowledge.

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case