What brand of fans do you have in your case?

Geekazoid

Corsair, because of decent performance and the colors available with the use of the rings.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

its 3 AM so I didn't boteher reading OP, so if this is the case 100% do this

CM fans are for noobs and @brownninja97

buy the appropriate fans insterad 

Old editing case had cm fans(elite 310 or something like that) so i thought it would be better to use fans instead of not using the fans. They arent great but a fan is better then no fan.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Bitfenix Specter Pro LED's. They are alright.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

I have got 3x Corsair AF120 1650RPM case fans and 2x Corsair SP120 4pin PWM 2350RPM on my H100i (going to be buying 2 more soon for push/pull)
Only have them for looks :)

i have 1x Arctic F9 92mm and 1x NZXT RN 120mm RB case fans in my old pc PC 

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |

In the case that you're trying to decide on what fans to get, get what is appropriate and not necessarily what is popular.

Hmm...yeah. But that would make the whole poll pointless wouldn't it? But in keeping with that, do you think a couple of these would be good?

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_598&products_id=24575

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

A thermaltake and like 5 XSPC fans.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Bitfenix Specter Pro LED's. They are alright.

What model specifically? There seems to be different looking Spector Pros.

Stock NZXT now, 3 fans, 1 on sidelines due high cpu cooler. I'm thinking going for Bitfenix Spectre Pro at some point.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

What model specifically? There seems to be different looking Spector Pros.

The Blue LED ones.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/14442/fan-932/BitFenix_Spectre_Pro_120mm_Fan_-_Blue_LED_BFF-LPRO-12025B-RP.html

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Hmm...yeah. But that would make the whole poll pointless wouldn't it? But in keeping with that, do you think a couple of these would be good?

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_598&products_id=24575

They're fine but NZXT aren't renown for their fans and there are probably better alternatives. You are using them as case fans, right?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Ha! I'm the only person with a Silverstone fan! I knew I was the most intelligent person on earth! :D

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I recieved my Aerocool Dead Silent red fans just today! They are a good alternative for Corsairs, since they still look  very flashy, while staying pretty quiet. Not the quietest though, the bequiet SW 2 that's also in my system is a good portion quieter. The Aerocools however are by far better than the stock fractal R2 fans. Those just deserve to be swaped out. I'd say Aerocool made a good throw with the DS series fans, allthough not quite touching the silent crown, that's still held by noctua and bequiet.

Aerocool_Dead_Silence_03.jpg

who cares...

Swiftech Helix 120s/140s (temporary until I switch over to my Scythe GT AP15s when I go water) and Scythe Ultra Kaze 3Ks (basically Deltas).

Of course, neither of those are on the poll.

I have a mix of Cooler Master Sickleflows and Bitfenix Spectre Pros in my secondary build.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

They're fine but NZXT aren't renown for their fans and there are probably better alternatives. You are using them as case fans, right?

Well what fans would you recommend?

Well what fans would you recommend?

Are you using them as fans for the case or for a heatsink/rad?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Are you using them as fans for the case or for a heatsink/rad?

Just fans, I need about 3 to 4.

If they're any you can specifically recommend that'd be great. :)

I would like to get some fans with black blades and white exterior to match my future build this year.

Just fans, I need about 3 to 4.

If they're any you can specifically recommend that'd be great. :)

I would like to get some fans with black blades and white exterior to match my future build this year.

How's this look? http://au.pcpartpicker.com/part/phanteks-case-fan-phf140hpbk

That's funny, I was just looking at those. :D

That's funny, I was just looking at those. :D

Well you mentioned a black fan with a white frame. There aren't many options.

Well you mentioned a black fan with a white frame. There aren't many options.

True, I had a look myself. It doesn't matter that they're "Designed specifically for CPU coolers"?

True, I had a look myself. It doesn't matter that they're "Designed specifically for CPU coolers"?

Fans for cpus tend to have more static pressure to push air through the fins.

2 x corsair sp120 pwm performance

2 x 120mm akasa apache blacks

1 x 140mm xigmatek I found in an old parts box

1 x 200mm corsair thing that came with the 500r case