Maximum Lcd Monitors my computer can handle?

Hello my son bought me this computer to browse the internet and trade stocks with.Acer TC-780 Desktop Computer

I currently have one Toshiba 32 inch LCD television hooked up to this computer. I would like to add at least 1 more 32 inch tv/LCD monitor.

My question is, since there is only one Vga(i read up and this seems to be a very old way connect a monitor) and one hdmi attachment on the back of the desktop computer... Could I use an adapter to connect more LCD monitors/tv's to this desktop? Additionally, what is the maximum Lcd tv/monitors that my computer can handle, even if i need to buy some adapters to run it? Might I need to upgrade to another computer?

If you check the link, no graphics card came with this computer(so not many connections on the back of the computer, just usbs, 1 hdmi, and vga)

*edit* for example I found this adapter to maybe make use of the Vga attachment on the back of the desktop since I see no other hdmi slots on back of computer.  ,vga adapter can my computer handle ?

Thank you for your help.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You have a single HDMI video output on the integrated video card.

You have a pci-e x16 slot and it seems it can accept full height video cards.

However, the 300w power supply limits you to video cards that don't require additional power through 6 pin pci-e connectors,

You'd want to look at RX 460, RX 550, RX 560(*) from AMD or GT 1030, GT 1050, GT 1050TI, GT 1650 (*) from nVidia.

The ones with (*) may require a 6 pin connector but their power consumption is just 5-10w above what the regular pci-e slot can provide, which is 75w. So, at 80-85w these video cards can still work in your computer, as long as you have a pci-e 6pin connector from the power supply, or an available molex (old hdd) or sata connector, to use a SATA/MOLEX->pci-e 6pin /6+2 pin adapter cable.

Any card from the above will be able to drive 3 or more displays (GT 1030 may be limited to 2 and in general it's poor value for money) and they'll work perfectly fine in 2D (windows, browsing online, watching movies). They won't be great for gaming but they'll work,

The GT 1050 and GT 1650 should be good for gaming (1080p low-medium quality gaming)

Note that these modern video cards no longer output analogue signals, they don't have VGA connectors and you can't use passive (cheap) 1-2$ DVI to HDMI adapters because the analogue signals are no longer present in the dvi connector.

10$ hdmi to vga converters would work.

Re-read your text. If you're SURE you also have a VGA output, then yes, there are VGA to HDMI converters but I don't think the ones you linked to work, it seems to me like they're HDMI to VGA converters, one way only.

You'll want something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Computer-Desktop-Monitor-Projector/dp/B07BKYBKGP/

https://www.amazon.com/Benfei-Input-Adapter-Support-Resolution/dp/B07K14NR8P/

Thank you all so very much!

'mariushm' thanks, I will get an adapter for now, and If i feel as if I need 3 or more monitors, I will follow your advice on the graphics card options for the power supply that I have. Very grateful.