upgrade from 1060 3gb under 350?

Rokk

I currently have a zotac mini 1060 3gb. I have been looking a graphics card that can at least hit everything max on rainbow six siege. What should I get?

what do you mean with r6?

But properly a 5700 non XT

best are the Red devil and nitro+

pretty decent price/perf and at this segment of the market a better price/perf than nvidia 

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

On the Nvidia side, the 2060 fits the bill. Might be able to fit a 2060 super on sale.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

5700 partner card (5700 Red Dragon, or if confident in your ability to flash GPU just their regular duel fan model, is great candidate) and flash bios to XT, even with clocks and memory left alone, just flash and increased Power Limit you are within about 2-4% of XT, 10% of 2070S