Game Pc Under 100 dollar

I have a challenge, I have to make a gaming pc wich is as powerfull as a ps4/x-box one.

The computer parts have to be always available on sites that ship under 5 dollars worldwide because I live in holland. The pc doesn't have to be new.

If you know something please let me know.

It's impossible to put together a new pc for under $100. You could try to find a used dell optiplex and a used gpu, still not sure it would beat an xbox one. 

My only suggestion would be to try to find broken parts for sale and fix them, but this would require a lot of technical knowledge and is probably impossible. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  |  Cooler: Cryorig H7  |  Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar  |  Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini  |  RAM: Team Vulcan 16GB  3000MHz  |  GPU: EVGA 1070ti Gaming (Kraken G12 Watercooled) |  PSU: Corsair TXM650  |  Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500GB + WD Blue M.2 500GB  |  Network Card: Asus PCE-AC56  |  Monitor: Acer Nitro VG270U  |  Audio: Sennheiser HD6XX + Schiit Fulla 2

Laptop:

Lenovo s540:  CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U  |  RAM: 8GB DDR4 2666MHz  |  GPU: AMD Radeon Vega 8  |  Storage: 256GB NVME SSD

Other builds:

Spoiler

Workstation 1:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X  |  Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62 Rev 2  |  Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming Pro  |  Case: Corsair Crystal 570X  |  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz  |  GPU: Nvidia Quadro P5000  |  PSU: Corsair TXM750  |  Storage 1: WD Green 120GB  |  Storage 2: WD Blue 1TB  |  Storage 3: Seagate Barracuda 4TB  |  Monitor: LG 27UD68

well you wrote widely available parts.
Used parts are at different prices depending, where you live.
But even used, this is really hard

You can build a computer that is less than $100 and you can build a computer that is as powerful as a PS4, just not at the same time :P

The GPU matches a AMD HD 7870/7970 in terms of hardware, which will probably eat up half of your budget already (used/ebay). It's not going to perform as good as a PS4 though, because PC games aren't as optimized for this particular card as their console equivalent. So you'll probably want something a little more powerful. To match the CPU you'd need either a low-clocking 8-core or a fast(er) quad-core. Add a motherboard, PSU and 8 GB or RAM and you're probably way over budget already.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

It's possible.

Here's how to do it:

Step 1: Find a friend, colleague, family member, etc. who has a gaming PC at home that's better than a console. Bonus points if you hate their guts. 

Step 2: Befriend a burglar.

Step 3: Offer your burglar buddy $100 to break into your friend/colleague's house and steal their PC for you. (PROTIP: you can sweeten the deal by telling them they can keep whatever else they find there, you only want the PC)

Step 4: ??????

Step 5: PROFIT

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

If you can get a base system for free or cheap you can buy a used 580 and slap it in assuming it has a decent psu. But, $100 exactly? That's pretty hard you probably need to swap the psu at least and they'll set you back at least $25. That's what I just paid for a b-stock evga at midweek madness. For $150 I could get an optiplex+psu+470 easily. 

8 hours ago, Finn074 said:

I have a challenge, I have to make a gaming pc wich is as powerfull as a ps4/x-box one.

The computer parts have to be always available on sites that ship under 5 dollars worldwide because I live in holland. The pc doesn't have to be new.

Step 1: Buy a used Xbox one.

Step 3: Buy a calculator.

Step 3: Hot glue the calculator to the Xbox one.

Step 4: Present your computer.

STONKS

Gaming With a 4:3 CRT

System specs below

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700X with a Noctua NH-U9S cooler 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus M (Because it was cheap)
RAM: 32GB (4 x 8GB) Corsair Vengance LPX 3200Mhz CL16
GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC Blower Card
HDD: 7200RPM TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 1TB, External HDD: 5400RPM 2TB WD My Passport
SSD: 1tb Samsung 970 evo m.2 nvme
PSU: Corsair CX650M
Displays: ViewSonic VA2012WB LCD 1680x1050p @ 75Hz
Gateway VX920 CRT: 1920x1440@65Hz, 1600x1200@75Hz, 1200x900@100Hz, 960x720@125Hz
Gateway VX900 CRT: 1920x1440@64Hz, 1600x1200@75Hz, 1200x900@100Hz, 960x720@120Hz (Can be pushed to 175Hz)

Keyboard: Thermaltake eSPORTS MEKA PRO with Cherry MX Red switches

A PC does your homework, and Xbox One/PS4 does not. Price comparisons for gaming are not real/true. It's closer to pricing an Xbox vs a single GPU (If you already own the PC for homework/work/etc).

This kinda challenge is only remotely possible with a large dose of luck. It's gonna take a lot of luck to be in the right place at the right time to pick up "too good to be true" deals that are actually real.

For example, yesterday I managed to fish out of the recycling bin at work two desktops, each with i7-4790 in them! Separately I extracted some 128GB SSDs from laptops also being disposed of. Even at the price of zero, I'm not sure I have luck left over to find a decent GPU that wont overload the included PSU for $100.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

19 hours ago, Finn074 said:

Hit up eBay hourly.

Schools in holland are usually quite tech heavy. So; try asking if they have old PC's they dont use. Take 1. Its usually an i5 4th~ gen. with 4gb DDR3 ram. Find some more ram. A decent videocard and you'll have something atleast. Though this is all assuming you have a school that'll do that. Or even uses that much tech. All the schools i've been to in holland do use some kind of computer though. So you should have some luck. 

(Je zou ook gewoon kunnen sparen m'n jongen, Tis rot. Maar wel de betere optie dan dat je 100 euro uitgeeft aan iets wat je maar 2 jaar vooruit kan helpen op z'n max.)

Athlon 30000000000000 playing at 720p on (insert aliexpress motherboard+ram) probably could pull this off, okayish, but not good experience tbh ngl

If you ask 200$ and allow "used" though then there are some cool stuff going around.  Old OEM  Built Office stockpile with Intel, HP, Dell etc (3rd or 4th gen) + Used RX570 or RX480, those can actually be good gaming PCs

Sounds like you made a stupid bet/tried really hard to prove a stupid theory.

The only way to go is what Intransigent proposed - scan auctions for really hot deals.

What you can also do is buying those packs of 'x number of not tested' components such as graphics cards, testing them praying at least one works, leaving the best for yourself and reselling the other working ones for their regular 'used' prices.