Name the game, game.

StormtrooperStu

Linus tycoon

damn.... your turn

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

damn.... your turn

here you go

post-42528-0-63106900-1393824369.png

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

here you go

Oh! Played this, Spy Party.

ss_-_two.jpg

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

*snip*

Sudden Strike 2?

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Sudden Strike 2?

Wow.. DAMN YOU GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH.. anyways your turn

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Wow.. DAMN YOU GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH.. anyways your turn

Actually I'm just old enough to have played it, It was a pretty good game actually. :P

Anyone who gets this WITHOUT CHEATING DAMN YOU (I did crop it a bit to help with that, pro tip  :ph34r:  ) is a person I like. Bonus points for naming the depicted character, for obvious reasons if you know him. Or me.

gamename1_zpsfb49f7c9.png

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Actually I'm just old enough to have played it, It was a pretty good game actually. :P

Anyone who gets this WITHOUT CHEATING DAMN YOU (I did crop it a bit to help with that, pro tip  :ph34r:  ) is a person I like. Bonus points for naming the depicted character, for obvious reasons if you know him. Or me.

gamename1_zpsfb49f7c9.png

Oh umm i know this one.. its empire something and that guy has Sir on his name... Played it before, bought on GOG.. Chinese Empire? Trading Empire? Asian Empire?! god... seriously i lost that game!

EDIT: HINT PLEASE! ITS KILLING ME!

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Oh umm i know this one.. its empire something and that guy has Sir on his name... Played it before, bought on GOG.. Chinese Empire? Trading Empire? Asian Empire?! god... seriously i lost that game!

jade-bc2.jpg

As for the name...

<==

jade-bc2.jpg

As for the name...

<==

Emerald Empire?

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

AHA! Shadow of the beast! I Showed this pic to my friend.

It is NOT Shadow of the Beast!

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

DUN DUN DUN!!!

Isnt it SHadow of the beast the old version?

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

lol everyone kept on going and it wasn't the correct answer

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

lol everyone kept on going and it wasn't the correct answer

I know right?!

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Emerald Empire?

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade.

That is Sir Roderick Ponce Von Fontlebottom the Magnificent Bastard from Jade Empire

That is Sir Roderick Ponce Von Fontlebottom the Magnificent Bastard from Jade Empire

Cool name

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

DUN DUN DUN!!!

Isnt it SHadow of the beast the old version?

Shadow-of-the-Beast-013.png

That is what Shadow of the Beast looks like.

Shadow-of-the-Beast-013.png

That is what Shadow of the Beast looks like.

No i meant Shadow of the Beast 2... Old version.. Amiga?

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

You get a cookie.

You may have noticed I REALLY liked that character :P

No i meant Shadow of the Beast 2... Old version.. Amiga?

Yep. Its Shadow of the Beast 2 on the old Amiga.

Crap, who's turn is it then.

Nothing to see here - move along.

This is the thread speaking, please don't let me die I will give you a game to guess. 

20k5c34.jpg

- brothers - a tale of two sons ;)

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

- brothers - a tale of two sons ;)

Yep, your turn.