Can someone tell me more about FloatPlane?

Hey there.
I'm interested in using FloatPlane to publish our VFX/CG tutorials from Liberty3d.com. We've been looking at various streaming solutions for doing this for a very long time but they all kinda suck. So I'm hoping this may be a solution for us to be able to offer a subscription service to our customers and bring in new ones at the same time along with new users of the tools we make, product training for, etc etc. This would be a compliment to our existing download solution we have currently but I need to figure out ways to to royalty splits easily for our Citizens on the site. That's kind of the kicker right there. 
Hopefully someone can chime in and be of assistance.

Thanks!

Floatplane is invite only so there is no application you could fill out to get access to post videos.

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

So its not available as a whitelabled service or anything of that sort?

1 minute ago, djlithium said:

No. FLoatplane only invites creators they want on the platform right now. Its still technically in a closed Alpha/Beta state with no timeline for when it will be opened up for creators to apply.

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Drat. Ok thanks for the info. I sent an email off regardless prior to posting the question here. Hopefully that will change in the future and they will keep that email somewhere for future contact if they decide to open it up. We really need a solution for this going forward. 

Cheers.

12 hours ago, djlithium said:

Its not launched yet. But either way, this forum is wrong place to make business inquires of any kind. You get much better response even from Floatplane support email, support@floatplane.com

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Yeah, like I said. I emailed them. Jumping down my throat doesn't help my choice in going with them. So for business sake, back off.

20 hours ago, djlithium said:

Yeah, like I said. I emailed them. Jumping down my throat doesn't help my choice in going with them. So for business sake, back off.

No need to get hostile. I don't get paid for giving advice or telling the truth. I'm just saying that as community forum which LMG staff and FPM staff occasionally read is wrong place to ask about how to join when this information has not been made public.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv