Youtube Issues With LTT Newest Video

It is around 1:30 AM When I got the Notice for the Web Push Notification of " YouTube’s Terrifying New Terms of Service – WAN Show Nov 22, 2019 "

So I went to click it and got > Video Not Available

First thing came to mind is Youtube is acting Like China, any Dissent or Negative Videos on Google or Youtube is VIOLATION of Youtube's TOS

So I did a Search and found it posted on Thunder Bay Live Website

So I wanted to see if it was on LTT Youtube page and it was, so I clicked on it and then it Loaded.

So I went back to the Notification Links and tried it again and it >  FAILED 

So I was like what is different??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRMxNiEMqmM (Link of Video on LTT YT Page)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ADhT6Yj674 (Link of Video on Notification)

Screenshot_890.png

Screenshot_891.png

Screenshot_892.png

Screenshot_895.png

weird, im scared for where youtube other softwares, and even the regional hardware issues starting to pop up

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

The second link does not work for me. I don't know what that issue is but it's possible that there might be a processing delay since streaming is on-demand so to speak.

It plays for me fine

I would chalk this up to a bug.  If they really wanted to silence the video, they failed big time.  Not to mention that would not go well for them - this is a big channel and such an act would get loads of negative attention.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

19 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

It plays for me fine

I would chalk this up to a bug.  If they really wanted to silence the video, they failed big time.  Not to mention that would not go well for them - this is a big channel and such an act would get loads of negative attention.

there's 2 videos on the channel 

one says still waiting 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

1 minute ago, Rohith_Kumar_Sp said:

there's 2 videos on the channel 

one says still waiting

I wonder if that's related to this

https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugwu_-ZOqCzh9gRyW3d4AaABCQ

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

8 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I wonder if that's related to this

https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugwu_-ZOqCzh9gRyW3d4AaABCQ

what ?

image.thumb.png.74b7bf27bcc8aaf8accbb01b1eb3d279.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

1 minute ago, Rohith_Kumar_Sp said:

what ?

Not sure what's with that, this is the content of the link:

image.png.5628e20ec01a9753fb4716ca47ff70c7.png

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Not sure what's with that, this is the content of the link:

image.png.5628e20ec01a9753fb4716ca47ff70c7.png

i think it's something Linus discussed on Wan show 3 weeks ago where youtube could not replicate the problem even when linus shows screen caps of duplicate streams that set to last weeks Wan show 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Rather normal than its unavailable for reason or another right after.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

So let me gets this straight.

Theres an issue with wan show, which has had various issues almost every episode since forever, and you automatically start thinking that its youtube trying to censor them and compare them to china??

Take off the tin foil hat bud. If your going to assume the worst everytime theres an issue with wan show your going to get into alex jones territory lol.

On 11/23/2019 at 12:02 PM, RonnieOP said:

So let me gets this straight.

Theres an issue with wan show, which has had various issues almost every episode since forever, and you automatically start thinking that its youtube trying to censor them and compare them to china??

Take off the tin foil hat bud. If your going to assume the worst everytime theres an issue with wan show your going to get into alex jones territory lol.

Nope, There are dozens of other people I follow and they get video demonetized soon (Seconds) after they post a video. Plus Like Linus talked about with Negative Apple reviews being removed 

Apple pulls all customer reviews from online Apple Store
https://appleinsider.com/articles/19/11/21/apple-pulls-all-customer-reviews-from-online-apple-store

Plus the Markiplier debacle and many more channels having issues...
News articles > Verge-
YouTube is taking away more than a checkmark ( Sep 20, 2019 )

Derral Eves
YouTube & FTC Will Terminate Millions - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By2sLjE-Y50

With all these news stories and videos how is what I said a "Conspiracy" ?

2 hours ago, mrbunnylamakins said:

Nope, There are dozens of other people I follow and they get video demonetized soon (Seconds) after they post a video. Plus Like Linus talked about with Negative Apple reviews being removed 

Apple pulls all customer reviews from online Apple Store
https://appleinsider.com/articles/19/11/21/apple-pulls-all-customer-reviews-from-online-apple-store

Plus the Markiplier debacle and many more channels having issues...
News articles > Verge-
YouTube is taking away more than a checkmark ( Sep 20, 2019 )

Derral Eves
YouTube & FTC Will Terminate Millions - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By2sLjE-Y50

With all these news stories and videos how is what I said a "Conspiracy" ?

Your comparing apple removing reviews from their own website to the wan show having a hiccup (as it does every week). Nowhere near the same thing