Which is the higher tier PSU?

TepidTech

Ok, I've been out of building computers for quite awhile and have fallen behind in several areas! When I made a PC last "Gold" was the top tier PSU...Now I see "Platinum" and "Titanium"... Which is the "top" in term of stability and efficiency? Building a Ryzen 9 3900 series on a B450 Steel Legend MB, undecided on GPU at this time. Want to run 64Gb of ram and a couple SSDs. Several fans with some LEDs.

Thinking, from what I've read, that 650 watts should be more than adequate.

Thoughts? Any good deals on a top quality PSU?

5 minutes ago, TepidTech said:

Which is the "top" in term of stability and efficiency

Titanium is the highest efficiency, but stability? None of the ratings are related to being stable. Have you seen our PSU tier list?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

My personal picks are the Bitfenix Whisper M or the be quiet! Straight Power 11. Both are very solid PSUs and will have no issues powering the PC.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AX1600i owner. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GMev0EwK37J3zZL98zIqF-OSBuHlFEHmrc_SPuYsjs/edit?usp=sharing My WIP Power Supply Guide.

Thanks. Just in "case" it's relevant, my case is a Thermaltake Level 20 VT...

6 minutes ago, TepidTech said:

Thanks. Just in "case" it's relevant, my case is a Thermaltake Level 20 VT...

not at this wattage

also, quote people, that way they get a notification

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

not at this wattage

also, quote people, that way they get a notification

Got it. Thanks!