A pc for gaming and video editing with a maximum of 700-750 watt PSU

Next month, I'm preparing for my new pc build, but I want to have your suggestions or advices on my build.

As the title says, I want to have a pc for a gaming and video editing but with only a maximum of 700-750 watt PSU. The specs :

- maximum performance for 700-750 watt PSU

- no RGB and fancy visual things

- two storage, one for the OS the other one for data

- maximum ram capacity depending on the motherboard

- a motherboard without unnecessary features that I'll not use based on gaming and video editing

- an AIO watercooled for processor

- any processor

- any GPU 

- any case with good airflow and dust filter without RGB here and there, a simple static light inside it is enough for me

- quiet or less noise case fan

- don't mind about the budget

I excluded the keyboard, mouse, and the monitor. Oh and btw, I will use a 32" monitor.

Hardwares might be hard to find based on where I live ( I'm from Indonesia ), but a least I got the references for my build. Thank you to whoever gave me a suggestion.

15 hours ago, owem said:

Next month, I'm preparing for my new pc build, but I want to have your suggestions or advices on my build.

As the title says, I want to have a pc for a gaming and video editing but with only a maximum of 700-750 watt PSU. The specs :

- maximum performance for 700-750 watt PSU

- no RGB and fancy visual things

- two storage, one for the OS the other one for data

- maximum ram capacity depending on the motherboard

- a motherboard without unnecessary features that I'll not use based on gaming and video editing

- an AIO watercooled for processor

- any processor

- any GPU 

- any case with good airflow and dust filter without RGB here and there, a simple static light inside it is enough for me

- quiet or less noise case fan

I excluded the keyboard, mouse, and the monitor. Oh and btw, I will use a 32" monitor.

Hardwares might be hard to find based on where I live ( I'm from Indonesia ), but a least I got the references for my build. Thank you to whoever gave me a suggestion.

budget?

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

1 minute ago, Martin2132 said:

budget?

No worries about the budget though, forgot to mention about it.

Just now, Martin2132 said:

budget?

this is literally the weirdest build request ever. 

BUILD A COMPUTER, MAKE IT UNDER 750W PSU!

MAX RAM!

some gaming and video edit

MUST BE QUITE!

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

33 minutes ago, owem said:

maximum performance for 700-750 watt PSU

maximum performance for what?

750w is enough for any CPU/GPU config that is reasonable.