Best programs to do(*fill in here*) (Mac)

Jeroen1322

Hi guys!

I'm an intern at a company! :D (They program and i feel reallyy dumb right now) but i have some assingments that is have to do wich includes making a

• Buisnesses Card
  • Post paper
  • Brochure

And i'm using my laptop here what is a mac and i can't find any free software for Mac to make this kind of stuff.. I'm downloading Adobe Creative Suite because paying $600 or more is just ridiculus and i don't have that kind of money laying around because i'm just 14..

Do you know any free software for mac to do this kind of stuff?

Thanks!

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I'm downloading Adobe Creative Suite because paying $600 or more is just ridiculus and i don't have that kind of money laying around because i'm just 14..

That's illegal mate, I know you are doing it simply because you can, but there are programmers out there who need to make a living to feed themselves and their family. This is essentially theft. Yes, I know that it doesn't matter because it's not as if you were going to buy it anyway, but keep in mind that you are pirating and one day, if you have the money and use it regularly enough, fork out for the Creative Suite and support the developers who are bringing you the software. 

Keep in mind that Adobe has education pricing on their software, so that's an option when you are in university or something. 

My Personal Rig - AMD 3970X | ASUS sTRX4-Pro | RTX 2080 Super | 64GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 | CoolerMaster H500P Mesh

My Wife's Rig - AMD 3900X | MSI B450I Gaming | 5500 XT 4GB | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 | Silverstone SG13 White

If you work for a company (even as an intern), you can't afford to use pirated software. Of course, the company has to pay the licences, but if they can't afford not to, because the fines are high and in the Netherlands, they do check for those.

Keep in mind that Adobe has education pricing on their software, so that's an option when you are in university or something. 

Educational licenses are not allowed in companies, the fines are the same as not having a license.

Just ask within the company if they have software for those things and use those.

That's illegal mate, I know you are doing it simply because you can, but there are programmers out there who need to make a living to feed themselves and their family. This is essentially theft. Yes, I know that it doesn't matter because it's not as if you were going to buy it anyway, but keep in mind that you are pirating and one day, if you have the money and use it regularly enough, fork out for the Creative Suite and support the developers who are bringing you the software. 

If you work for a company (even as an intern), you can't afford to use pirated software. Of course, the company has to pay the licences, but if they can't afford not to, because the fines are high and in the Netherlands, they do check for those.

Educational licenses are not allowed in companies, the fines are the same as not having a license.

Just ask within the company if they have software for those things and use those.

I know it is illigal, but i can't buy a license and the company can't buy one because i can't use a company computer. It is a small business 1 PHP programmer 1 android programmer 1 designer and 1 boss.. so that are just 4 people and only the desinger uses Adobe and he bought it himself (He uses InDesign). They don't have any other software what i can use and the free ones are pretty bad.

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Hi guys!

I'm an intern at a company! :D (They program and i feel reallyy dumb right now) but i have some assingments that is have to do wich includes making a

• Buisnesses Card
  • Post paper
  • Brochure

And i'm using my laptop here what is a mac and i can't find any free software for Mac to make this kind of stuff.. I'm downloading Adobe Creative Suite because paying $600 or more is just ridiculus and i don't have that kind of money laying around because i'm just 14..

Do you know any free software for mac to do this kind of stuff?

Thanks!

Do not pirate any sort of software especially if you're interning/working somewhere. You can't afford to get caught for such a thing so instead just download free alternatives. I can totally understand what you're saying but getting caught for such a thing is just worthless so don't bother.

Do not pirate any sort of software especially if you're interning/working somewhere. You can't afford to get caught for such a thing so instead just download free alternatives. I can totally understand what you're saying but getting caught for such a thing is just worthless so don't bother.

The fun part is that he came up with the idea! :D 

Download pixlemator off of the app store.  It is $30 but can do most of the stuff that photoshop can do.  If you have no money, you can try GIMP.

You need a Vector-based graphic editor. The best free one off the top of my head is Inkscape. Cross-platform. 

There are others, but I need to do some research on it (it's been a while since I actively looked for free/open-source alternatives). 

You don't want a Photoshop equivalent for Vector graphics. Photoshop has vector support, but it's far less feature-rich than the king (probably) of vector graphics editing: Adobe Illustrator. Inkscape makes an effort to replace most of the essential functionality. 

The main reason for vector editing is scalability without loss of quality, and more print-friendly colours. Vector graphics programs usually stick to CMYK colours, making it much better for printing (as almost all printers use CMYK ink for printing). 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2