Review: Htc One - 4g With Telstra (australia)

I too just upgraded from an iPhone 4 to an HTC One (it seems like alot of people have done this from the iPhone 4 to the One) and I have to say I'm loving it.

Right now I'm on day three and it's so much better! I picked up my iPhone on day two and was like "WTF, this screen is tiny!".

Loving it.

A big grip is that it wont pull notifications from Google's Gmail app onto my lock screen.

Great review, and swiftkey is awesome. Too bad Google Wallet isn't supported in Canada :(

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. Battery: I'm now charging about once every 2 to 3 days. Typing: I do prefer the iOS keyboard layout and features with the symbol change etc. I still haven't worked out copying and pasting text either. 

To copy and paste you just click and hold on a word, then drag the two selectors to the right side, and then a little menu (like on IOS) pops up. Then to paste you just click on a blank area and another little menu pops up. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Double post

15" MBP TB

To copy and paste you just click and hold on a word, then drag the two selectors to the right side, and then a little menu (like on IOS) pops up. Then to paste you just click on a blank area and another little menu pops up.

Strange: doesn't work for email addresses or phone numbers..

Strange: doesn't work for email addresses or phone numbers..

Just hold on the phone number and the little menu should appear.

15" MBP TB

is this phone coming to verizon in the US?

Might be a little late to say, but i looked into this and so far its a no since they don't want to threaten there droid lines most recent phone being designed by htc.