I Think My PC just Died, But I Need an ASAP FIX!

GamingHD6

Well, as you can see, I need an URGENT FIX! I turned on my PC this morning and what do I see? I see this: "An Operating System Has Not been Found. Try Disconnecting Hard Drives that Do Not have an OS Installed. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to Restart"

Yesterday it was working Fine...As for a Fix like "Just buy a new one" or "Rebuild it with new parts". I can Not do it because Of My Finace Issues.... So, if anyone could be kind to spend their time for my troubles. I thank you. OS is Windows 10 64bit, 1 SSD 111gb, 1HDD 200GB, AMD Anthlon X4 3Ghz, DVD Drive, 400W PSU, GTX 1050 TI 4GB

go to your BIOS boot menu and see if you can/can't find it in there. Maybe your BIOS battery needs replacing

remove usb sticks from usb ports, just in case the computer tries to boot from a usb stick and there's no operating system on the usb stick.

Make sure hard drives and SSDs are properly connected (data cable and power cable)

Press DELETE or F2 or whatever the button you see on screen to enter bios and see if the BIOS detects both drives.

If you see only one, most likely the drive that doesn't show up isn't receiving power or has failed.

Hard drives you can determine if they work by placing your hand on it (feel the vibrations from the motor spinning) but SSDs don't have moving parts so it's harder to tell.

Worst case scenario, your SSD is dead and you must buy one, or you must install Windows on your mechanical drive from a USB stick or DVD.

Firstly, make sure that none of your hard drive is dead. Then try getting into BIOS (usually by pressing a specific key given in the user's manual that came with the motherboard), then seek for configurations like "booting from", then choose the disk which you install your OS on.

To join the choir, I'd unplug every drive except the one that should have the OS on it. Then enter the BIOS to see if it is detected or if you can boot. If it's not detected, chances are your drive is dead.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

Thank you guys for the lovely help! I will update when I will get the time to use your tips.

change boot devices if dat wont help u could try and go to the install menu in boot menu when trying to install an windows and open cmd shift+f10 or sth...  and run disk repairs from there...

Some EU input to Canadian IT :D 

Again, thank you all for the amazing Tips! I was so stupid and tired last night from my Flight Sim session, that I forgot to Remove my USB stick and thats why my PC would not boot. Anyway, Huge Thanks for all Of The Support you have given me! I hope everyone has a great Day or Evening, Night!