2600 bottleneck vega 56?

Go to solution Solved by BigRom,
4 minutes ago, milantheworse said:

oke thanks and psu?

Corsair seems to have a decent presence in Russia from the Russian sites I checked, so take your pick really from CX (budget, non-modular), TXm (mid-range, semi-modular) or the RMx (80+ Gold and fully modular).

If there are any other brands/models and you're not sure, feel free to ask around for help

sometimes, yes, but in many cases it works fine. What's your performance target, what games?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

mmh i wanna play gta iv and idk new games at 1080p and o my work like make 3d models

7 minutes ago, milantheworse said:

do a ryzen5 2600 bottleneck a vega 56?

What's your current CPU/GPU?

Are you doing like blender rendering?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

yes.. i have now a i7 980 and a 1070 that not working so i put a gt1030 in

1 minute ago, milantheworse said:

yes.. i have now a i7 980 and a 1070 that not working so i put a gt1030 in

For blender rendering you're probably better off with 2 8GB RX 480s/580s, They're only $100 USD here on ebay now.

Otherwise the 2600 is fine for like 90-100fps in the average AAA games.

just get a B450 board with a decent VRM heatsink, like the ASrock pro 4, or preferably an MSI B450 board for the USB bios flashing.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

58 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

For blender rendering you're probably better off with 2 8GB RX 480s/580s, They're only $100 USD here on ebay now.

Otherwise the 2600 is fine for like 90-100fps in the average AAA games.

just get a B450 board with a decent VRM heatsink, like the ASrock pro 4, or preferably an MSI B450 board for the USB bios flashing.

oke thanks and psu?

Just now, milantheworse said:

oh and what psu is good for r5 2600 vega 56 24gb ram?

Some gold rated 650W-750W unit with decent reviews. Some big name brand is probably safe.

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, milantheworse said:

oke thanks and psu?

Corsair seems to have a decent presence in Russia from the Russian sites I checked, so take your pick really from CX (budget, non-modular), TXm (mid-range, semi-modular) or the RMx (80+ Gold and fully modular).

If there are any other brands/models and you're not sure, feel free to ask around for help

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Heatsink: ID-Cooling Frostflow X GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Mini 6GB RAM: KLEVV Bolt 3600Mhz (2x8GB) Mobo: ASUS B550-F ROG Strix (Wifi)  Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: Deepcool DQ-M-V2L