MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Rampage Black Edition

MEMORY: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400 C10 Quad Ch. 32 GB

SSD's: SanDisk Ultra Plus 128GB x2 / 256 x2 // Samsung 840 PRO 512BG

HARD DRIVE: 1x 1TB WD Caviar Blue

VIDEO CARD: EVGA GeForce GTX 780Ti Dual Classifed Superclocked W/AXC Cooler x2

POWER SUPPLY: Corsair AX860i

LG DVD Durner

LG Blu Ray Burner

Here are the pics as promised!post-50868-0-18343500-1391627689_thumb.jpost-50868-0-58710400-1391627691_thumb.jpost-50868-0-38077900-1391627693_thumb.jpost-50868-0-16457600-1391627696_thumb.jpost-50868-0-82724800-1391627697_thumb.jpost-50868-0-37642700-1391627699_thumb.jpost-50868-0-80865000-1391627702_thumb.j

Wow! Looks great! Also is that card a full 2 slot card? It looks slimmer...

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

Wow! Looks great! Also is that card a full 2 slot card? It looks slimmer...

Definitely slimmer.  I am pretty sure I can fit 4 of them in there .. Hmmmm  ... Challenge Accepted!!!

Man,that title.. I thought for a second Corsair have just released a new case yet again. LOL :lol:

You actually have 5 SSDs in there? Oh my..

how much did this all cost

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I love you. I don't see enough Cosmos build logs.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

Nice build!

I prefer the build quality of the Cosmos series over 800D / 900D, but I fear the front panel cover on the Cosmos II is not compatible with my Rheosmart 6 fan control.

Oh man, I love that case! The Cooler Master Cosmos 2 is sooooo beautiful!!! Your build in it is also sweet. Nice job! :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

i wish you recorded yourself building it and can you tell me how much it all costed

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

For all of you who would like to know the cost, I will happily tell you, but please PM me as I do NOT want to post it. I will also tell you where I got all the parts from...

Nice build!

I prefer the build quality of the Cosmos series over 800D / 900D, but I fear the front panel cover on the Cosmos II is not compatible with my Rheosmart 6 fan control.

I will happily measure the distance from the motherboard to the door (or any other measurement you'd like) for you.  Just pm me and let me know what you'd like..

I love you. I don't see enough Cosmos build logs.

I love you too?  umm... LOL!!!  Thank you, Flaming!

Oh man, I love that case! The Cooler Master Cosmos 2 is sooooo beautiful!!! Your build in it is also sweet. Nice job! :)

I had a Thermaltake Shark before the Cosmos II, and It really is an amazing case.  Being an Aircraft Mechanic, I really REALLY wanted something I don't have to be a contortionist to work on :D  

i wish you recorded yourself building it and can you tell me how much it all costed

Ummm....I guess I could take it apart and do it again...

please say you don't want me to do that!!!

LOL!

Jeff.

Ummm....I guess I could take it apart and do it again...

LOL!

Jeff.

you don't have to but you can if you wan't too

Spoiler

Why do you have to put me through this :(

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

I was always wondering if an AX860i would be enough power for dual gk110 and ivy bridge e. Guess this answers my question. Definetly the most stuff I've seen on 860watts. Are you going to overclock ?

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

These noctua fans :/

What about them...good / bad???  I know they are ugly, but they work!

I was always wondering if an AX860i would be enough power for dual gk110 and ivy bridge e. Guess this answers my question. Definetly the most stuff I've seen on 860watts. Are you going to overclock ?

Yes I will definitely be overclocking..once i figure out how to do it safely! LOL!!!  I'm a noob, so I need to be careful! 

P.s. 860 is temporary.  It will eventually be powering my wife's pc.  I got it because I coulnd't find a 1200i in stock.  It will be installed shortly.

you should custom water loop this baby!

CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.2Ghz Mainboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero Z87 GPU: Gigabyte WindForce 3 GTX 770 RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro @1600MHz 

PSU: Corsair AX760 SSD: Corsair Force GS 128GB HDD: 3TB WD Caviar Green, 2TB WD Caviar Black Headset: Steelseries 7H

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Corsair M65 Monitor: Samsung S27A950D CPU-Cooler: Corsair H100i

profile_picture_by_dayum_plz-d487tea.jpg

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July