Crashing When Loading Any Game.

TreyYaBoy
Just now, Streetguru said:

Probably, might just be the GPU itself then

Id love to build my own but sending it back alone would cost around 300+ (shipping to california from ohio) so atleast right now that isnt an option for me

2 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Probably, might just be the GPU itself then

Id honestly be better off buying a new gpu if i can make sure thats the problem. I can always do upgrades and switch to custom parts in the future. I just have too much going on right now

1 minute ago, TreyYaBoy said:

Id love to build my own but sending it back alone would cost around 300+ (shipping to california from ohio) so atleast right now that isnt an option for me

They should cover all of the shipping because the PC is not functional

and you can get better components everything almost doing it yourself if you get a refund, the motherboard and PSU may still give you issues in the future.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

4 minutes ago, TreyYaBoy said:

Id honestly be better off buying a new gpu if i can make sure thats the problem. I can always do upgrades and switch to custom parts in the future. I just have too much going on right now

Also it looks like you can do a partial return, and just return the power supply and/or graphics card, but they should cover returning everything, if not just tag them on twitter and public shamming usually works well for getting companies to do things

just start with trying to get a full return though, maybe mention you'll look at a higher end system anyways once your return is processed.

https://www.ibuypower.com/Support/ReturnPolicy

https://twitter.com/iBUYPOWER

Probably start with like "My PC isn't functional what gives"

Apparently they charge you for refunds/exchanges so that's pretty messed up. Public shaming may fix that too, or contacting some tech channels to see if they have any contacts.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Also it looks like you can do a partial return, and just return the power supply and/or graphics card, but they should cover returning everything, if not just tag them on twitter and public shamming usually works well for getting companies to do things

just start with trying to get a full return though, maybe mention you'll look at a higher end system anyways once your return is processed.

Apparently they charge you for refunds/exchanges so that's pretty messed up. Public shaming may fix that too, or contacting some tech channels to see if they have any contacts.

Haha alright ill give it a go

13 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Maybe just luck but after raising the powerlimit by 50 i dont see flickering.

56 minutes ago, TreyYaBoy said:

Maybe just luck but after raising the powerlimit by 50 i dont see flickering.

Or just keep it and do that potentially. That's strange though, -50% should have had the same effect.

Spoiler

18 hours ago, Streetguru said:

Or just keep it and do that potentially. That's strange though, -50% should have had the same effect.

Update, seems like it works when it wants. Sometimes it will flicker and fail completely and other times it will work fine.

1 minute ago, TreyYaBoy said:

Update, seems like it works when it wants. Sometimes it will flicker and fail completely and other times it will work fine.

Probably just try the whole return thing, assuming the return shipping is free.

Otherwise probably do a partial return of the GPU and power supply.

Spoiler

Just now, Streetguru said:

Probably just try the whole return thing, assuming the return shipping is free.

Otherwise probably do a partial return of the GPU and power supply.

Will do. All in all i appreciate your help and time. Ill update you when the new components come in