Are these temperature readings normal for my CPU?

Denyl

So I buyed some new parts for my PC. The thing is that the CPU Fan is really often very loud. I'm curious if there is a problem with the temperature.

Those temperatures are on idle. It stays between 60-70 celsius. A second it's 60 then the next second I see it at 70.

I have XMP enabled in bios and I thing that I have GameMode too. I did this because my CPU was reaching 3000~ in Cinebench and a user sugested XMP which solved the problem. Now I have aroung 4000~.

Specs:

Ryzen 7 2700X

GTX 1070 Armor OC

MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX

Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 16GB DDR4 3000MHz CL16 Dual Channel Kit

Corsair 750 PSU

The case had two fans and it is an  Segotep Halo 5 Black

Capture.PNG

Do you use a third party cooler?

You may just need more fans as that 1070 may be adding in some heat.

If the case only came with 2 120mm fans add in another one at the front.

Its probably an airflow issue, trapped air and all that.

That's Ryzen Master software, right? Sorry for stupid question, but I don't have Ryzen. You are running very high voltage there. That's causing temps to be high. So if you have any suto-OC, disable those first.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

What are load temps?

Looking at the voltage and clock speeds, it's probably not idling. Core Temp along with any other monitoring tools may be treated as a load that causes the cpu to boost. Try just using Ryzen Master instead.

Game Boost is an auto-oc. I recommend turning it off if temps are too high. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I think you can install more fan. I also has the same issue and installing more fans helped a bit.

If possible, install the fan as an exhaust (blowing air out of the case) nearest to your CPU fan.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.