Anyone else use an e cig?

Nine Tailed Fox

I used to, but then they were banned in my country..

Forgot the name of the one I had, but it had disposable coils and a voltage wheel at the bottom.

I do. It helped me quit cigarettes and hookah. I also vape a lot less than I did  when I started. Now its really only when I drink that I vape a bunch. If I'm sober I can go a couple days without it. 

Well,i hope you guys vape as less as possible and without nicotine,nicotine is a highly addictive drug and has side effects and has withdrawal problems.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

I don't personally, nor ever intend to do so in the future, but I am quite happy with their existence. Any less disgusting regular smoke is an improvement, and seeing as this helps people quit or reduce regular smoking I'm all for it.

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

Now let's be honest, unless you vape cloud in someone else's face, it is way better than cigarettes by a mile. Anyone who tries to bring up recent "unknown" lung disease can just go whine on reddit or somewhere else, since the true problem there was with bootleg THC oil cartridges and not with proper, high quality, normal vape juice, flavoured or not (non flavoured being better especially in some cases).

I HATED smoking till my 18th birthday (since all the assholes that used to harrass me at school used to smoke etc.) but as a matter of a fact, it is not THAT bad of a habit unless you are truly addicted.

Nicotine itself is not really a dangerous drug, other than the fact that brain gets addicted to it physically really fast, it is simply a stimulant, kind of a same way as say coffeine is. It just stimulates both brain and independently colon activity (which is why most people have the urge to go to number two after morning cig and coffee). It is all the other stuff, that you take in while smoking that is truly hurtful.

Now do not take me wrong. Nicotine is a chemical that you can "easily" go through your whole life without (same as alcohol, THC, caffeine...), but as long as you are not addicted to it and actually need to take it few times each day, it is okay.

Sorry I digressed pretty a bit, but I feel this needs to be said each time new smoking and especially new vaping thread shows up. 

So to continue with my story, I hated smoking till around 18-19th year of my age and never smoked even one cig at all, then I started smoking red cigs (harder ones, idk if different countries also differentiate them by colour) at college especially during test seasons up to the point of easily smoking a pack a day, then for like three years I went with, for the most part, non flavoured e cigs, mostly different mods that I am too lazy to remember the names of and I liked them a lot better than normal smokes.

This year earlier I decided to stop smoking alltogether and I did for first 2 or so months, then went back to normal cigs and now I am totally smoke free for the past month or so and still going strong, which I am happy for.

I digressed a second time, but what I wanted to say is... Do not hate on ecigs, even if they do not necessarily help stop you smoking (and please, do not bring up the whole "but the kids" thing... no one cares, the whole last century of pre adult people smoked, the problem is not with the product itself, but with society as a whole and with not enough of punishing sellers that do not upheld the law (or people that buy this stuff legally and the illegally resell to minors (same thing with alcohol, while alcohol is WAY worse thing in this case))), unless you use them with some unkown non brand THC liquid, they indeed ARE way healthier to use and unless you are a huge dick a chase vape clouds in public areas, you are also generally doing better for society than just smoking normal cigs.

I used to smoke 4 packs a day of non filter cigarettes. Then I started vaping. No more cigarettes and I don't vape near as much as I smoked. I still use nicotine but I've cut that down in percentage as well. 

My current setup with me right now is the Vapor Shark Galeon DNA 166 mod with the Crown 4 tank. Though I do have over 200 different mods at home. The perks of owning my own vape shop. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

i used to smoke, then i quit

i tried all kinds of subsitudes, patches, gums, ecigs, even some mysterious chinese herbal concoction. all works in varying degrees, but once you stop using it, the habit slips back.

then i read a book, called quit smoking the easy way by allen carr. it's not a particularly well-written book, quite verbose even, but halfway thru the book,

i don't need to smoke anymore.

yes it's that magical, and i highly recommend it.

get it now on amazon, or whatever. it's cheaper than two packs of smokes and obviously wont harm you in anyway other than your time, go buy it and read it, relief yourself from cigaretts

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

6 hours ago, Ergroilnin said:

since the true problem there was with bootleg THC oil cartridges and not with proper, high quality, normal vape juice, flavoured or not (non flavoured being better especially in some cases).

Was it confirmed that every cases used bootleg THC oil cartridges?
I seems to remember it saying that they didn't all use that and a few used the legal stuff.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I like how this thread went from "hey anyone else vape" to rants and other derailment. In a matter of 12 hours. Pathetic. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil