Fallout 4 Mod Recommendations?

I don't know how many of my fellow LTT Forums peers play Fallout 4 let alone mod it but I thought I'd see if anyone has any recommended mods I should check out.

I recently re-installed Fallout 4 after not playing it for probably a year and a half, I have a few mods downloaded right now mainly Weapon Mods like the RU556, AK400, Service Rifle, and some others I've liked in the past along with one quest mod which is newer called The Machine and Her(which I have not started yet).

I'm interested in pretty much any mod recommendations I love weapon mods and armor mods, I want to get into some more story driven quest mods and any good ENBs to improve the visual quality and such, or any mods you guys think are a must have! Thanks everyone!

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

N

No replies yet? Huh.

Great fan of the combat power armor, and recently got my hands on an MG42.

I'm a happy little war machine right now :)

Similarly, and if you dont mind the lore being taken for a wild ride, nanosuit and nano armor are quite... entertaining, especially when combined with say... a G11.

All four can be found on Nexus.

20190926195207_1.jpg

20190924165538_1.jpg

I like Ellen the Cartographer as a companion mod.  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15962

This one lets you travel with Dog Meat and another companion at the same time.  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13459

I enjoy the lore, so this one makes finding holotapes easier.  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4187

2 hours ago, Deetex said:

N

No replies yet? Huh.

Great fan of the combat power armor, and recently got my hands on an MG42.

I'm a happy little war machine right now :)

Similarly, and if you dont mind the lore being taken for a wild ride, nanosuit and nano armor are quite... entertaining, especially when combined with say... a G11.

All four can be found on Nexus.

Thanks I'll check them out! 

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

1 hour ago, Worstcaster said:

I like Ellen the Cartographer as a companion mod.  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15962

This one lets you travel with Dog Meat and another companion at the same time.  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13459

I enjoy the lore, so this one makes finding holotapes easier.  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4187

I too enjoy the lore, finding holotapes is always in my mind when scavenging the wasteland and having them bright like that seems like a big help. I'll check these out!

Aah, if Lore is your thing, you might also want to look at We Are The Minutemen. This mod makes them actually worthwhile and gives makes the odd patrol actually worthwhile.

I combined it with the Kerberos Armor making them even more potent but that's not required.

._and fyi, the giant piece I'm wielding in this screenshot is the Mk22 Shrike, big... big... dakka.

20190924190130_1.jpg

Since you have a nices setup go for more NPCs and build options.

Warning. I have modded the game to the point that a SATA SSD won't keep the load-ins smooth at higher levels and now use a 2tb 970 EVO.

NPCs

NPCs Travel. I set large groups to 100%

Endless Warfare. DANGER. This mod can easily overwhelm your rig, create bloat and trash your save but if it is set up right it is literally a game changer.

I set it to 5x vanilla NPCs and add swarms of flying bugs, radroaches or ghouls. I like enough rad roaches to bring down a brahmin.

The mod does nothing if you don't set it up and it is best not to use the follower part since they go on killing sprees. 

Endless Warfare DLC conflict patch. If you decide to use Endless warfare.

We Are The Minutemen.

Building

Sim Settlements. This is a must have as far as I am concerned.

Red Rocket Settlements. This is a nice mod for creating outposts for the Minute men that you create with mods like We Are The Minutemen.

Other new settlement mods. Mystic Pines Settlement Home, Reeb Marina Settlement, Bridgeport Settlement.

Followers

Amazing Follower Tweaks or Unlimited Companion Framework. So you can have lots of followers with you.

Companion Infinite Ammo and Unbreakable Power Armour. Must have for multiple followers.

Veronica Santangelo (Fallout New Vegas) Companion TEST BUILD. If you want Veronica in your game.

Harley Quinn Companion. If you want a good laugh.

T0-R1 Victoria Standalone Companion and Vex the Commonwealth's Best Knife Fighter - Voiced Companion. If you want less banter.

Ellen - the cartographer. Glitchy and annoying but still fun.

Nora Spouse Companion. Fun and annoying at the same time.

Heather Casdin - A Unique Companion Experience by llamaRCA. A must have. 

Body and clothing.

CBBC. mainly for some of the brilliant clothing mods.

Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix. To fix the knees.

HN66s SIRIUS.16 Assault Armor and HN66s SIRIUS.12 Assault Suit. Suit up your followers.

CROSS Jetpack. Nice for jumping about. Goes well with SIRIUS exoskeleton.

Enclave X-02 Power Armor. Nice to find.

Harley Quinn Outfit BodySlide. If you use the Harley Quinn follower.

Commonwealth Cuts - KS Hairdos - ApachiiSkyHair. More hair choices.

For ultra wide.

UWPU - Ultra Widescreen Patches Updated

Survival mods.

Console Enabled in Survival Difficulty. 

Survival Mode - Modified Ammo Weight (Reduced and Increased weight) Far Harbor and Nuka World Compatible.

RIG#1 CPU: AMD, R 7 5800x3D| Motherboard: X570 AORUS Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 3200 | GPU: EVGA FTW3 ULTRA  RTX 3090 ti | PSU: EVGA 1000 G+ | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic | Cooler: EK 360mm AIO | SSD#1: Corsair MP600 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 2TB | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG42UQ

RIG#2 CPU: Intel i9 11900k | Motherboard: Z590 AORUS Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 3600 | GPU: EVGA FTW3 ULTRA  RTX 3090 ti | PSU: EVGA 1300 G+ | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | SSD#1: SSD#1: Corsair MP600 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX300 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k C1 OLED TV

RIG#3 CPU: Intel i9 10900kf | Motherboard: Z490 AORUS Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 4000 | GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio 3090 | PSU: EVGA 1000 G+ | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic | Cooler: EK 360mm AIO | SSD#1: Crucial P1 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k B9 OLED TV

RIG#4 CPU: Intel i9 13900k | Motherboard: AORUS Z790 Master | RAM: Corsair Dominator RGB 32GB DDR5 6200 | GPU: Zotac Amp Extreme 4090  | PSU: EVGA 1000 G+ | Case: Streacom BC1.1S | Cooler: EK 360mm AIO | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB  | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k B9 OLED TV

7 hours ago, Deetex said:

Aah, if Lore is your thing, you might also want to look at We Are The Minutemen. This mod makes them actually worthwhile and gives makes the odd patrol actually worthwhile.

I combined it with the Kerberos Armor making them even more potent but that's not required.

._and fyi, the giant piece I'm wielding in this screenshot is the Mk22 Shrike, big... big... dakka.

I've actually used we are the minutemen before but it was when it first came out, I'll have to check it out again and that Mk22 looks CHONKY! ;) 

3 hours ago, jones177 said:

-snip-

Awesome I'll check these out!

sim settlements and we are minuteman are the only mods I use when I replay fallout 4, I like keeping it simple to prevent crashes, but if you are already done with the game theres a bunch of amazing quest mods. Just look in that category and sort em by endorsements