What was the software Linus recommended that lets you use the same keyboard/mouse across multiple computers on your desk?

Silicuda

What was the software Linus recommended that lets you use the same keyboard/mouse across multiple computers on your desk?

Thank you

Synergy (version 1 and 2). They have sponsored some content of their's too.

Do you own research to see if it's actually good, last I read version 2 was a mess and version 1 had some issues.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Thanks guys! Any alternative to Synergy that you guys tested and liked?

synergy2 is garbage but synergy1 lags a little sometimes or freezes once in a while  but it works and i use it on  debian to windows 10 to win7 and centos.

I used to use the Microsoft Garage app Mouse Without Borders. It worked well, but I haven’t had a need to use it for a few years now.

I passed on Synergy and went with Logitech Flow. I'd preferred if I could use my Apple keyboard instead of Logitech, so still looking for an alternative. Barrier looks interesting, will try it.