dell vostro 270s worth getting these? $100nzd

Go to solution Solved by ahuckphin,

why not. they don't seem like the most upgrable machine out there but should be plenty fine for general use. 

worth getting 3 i3 3220 pcs in good condition just missing hdd because they where taken out due to personal information on them for 100nzd that is $33nzd a pc guy will drop off to me

i have a new 1tb hdd i can use in one of them and they come with 4gb ram but i have a lot more ram i can upgrade them with

was thinking of replacing my nephew q6600 7gb ddr2 ram 160gb hdd and hd 4650 with one of the pcs

why not. they don't seem like the most upgrable machine out there but should be plenty fine for general use. 

On 10/2/2019 at 10:27 AM, Sulfoncimonk764AtSchool said:

Just try to find an ssd, as it makes all the difference, and ssds aren't overly expensive

thanks im getting these pcs this weekend i will look into getting ssd and i will keep one system and sell the other two

To be honest I think they would work quite well especially if you upgrade them. If you pop in an i5 and a decent graphics card it will run most modern titles.

Also if it does happen to be used for gaming that old graphics card needs an upgrade like it has ddr2 ram and will seriously bottleneck the i3.