Destiny 2 on Steam and Free

Lowbuget

My hubby and I got Destiny 2 for free with our GPUs back when. Never learned to like the game, it seemed...pointless and shallow. It seemed like there was nothing else to do in the game than just grind for loot forever.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

2 hours ago, WereCatf said:

My hubby and I got Destiny 2 for free with our GPUs back when. Never learned to like the game, it seemed...pointless and shallow. It seemed like there was nothing else to do in the game than just grind for loot forever.

hey better than nothing i geuss lol

Destiny 2 was free on the Battle.Net launcher a little while ago...

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

2 hours ago, Brennan Price said:

Destiny 2 was free on the Battle.Net launcher a little while ago...

Yeah but i dont have a phone(i dont get a whole lot of money and rent here is getting super expensive) and battlenet wanted me to .use 2 facter authenication

Destiny is fine for a good number of hours of story solo play. 

Don't need to group for that.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

1 hour ago, Lowbuget said:

i dont have a phone(i dont get a whole lot of money and rent here is getting super expensive) and battlenet wanted me to .use 2 facter authenication

You do know there are multiple free phone apps available that give you free phone numbers that become yours to do as you please with right? This is one major reason I haven't owned a phone for well over a decade.

2 hours ago, Lowbuget said:

Destiny 2 on Steam and Free

The best part will be the ability to use MSI Afterburner. Which is the lone reason I don't play the free version I installed not too long ago. I gotta know what my hardware is doing in an OSD or I ain't playin'.

2 hours ago, Intransigent said:

You do know there are multiple free phone apps available that give you free phone numbers that become yours to do as you please with right? This is one major reason I haven't owned a phone for well over a decade.

The biggest reason I have a phone is because my dad forced it on me and said I needed it for work. Otherwise it's basically just a music player, and I'm pretty sure the jack is dying.

#Muricaparrotgang

On 9/25/2019 at 7:06 AM, Intransigent said:

The best part will be the ability to use MSI Afterburner. Which is the lone reason I don't play the free version I installed not too long ago. I gotta know what my hardware is doing in an OSD or I ain't playin'.

i did try that but it never worked for me 

On 9/25/2019 at 7:06 AM, Intransigent said:

You would still need data. If anyone wants to get a hold of you or if your car breaks down you are SOL.

20 hours ago, Dionyz said:

You would still need data.

What data? You don't need any data to use free phone apps, you just need internet.

20 hours ago, Dionyz said:

If anyone wants to get a hold of you or if your car breaks down you are SOL.

Free internet hot spots are all over the place. If you don't want to be stranded somewhere, change your oil every 3000-5000 miles and get yourself a good mechanic to take a look at your vehicle of choice more often. If someone wants to get a hold of me, they know where I live. I sleep in the same bed every night and I'll get to it to lay my bones eventually. Even though I don't even own a phone for them to reach me anyway, they can simply stop by.

17 hours ago, Intransigent said:

What data? You don't need any data to use free phone apps, you just need internet.

...huh? Is... your internet data-less from the future?

#Muricaparrotgang

9 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

...huh? Is... your internet data-less from the future?

Precisely why I asked, "What data?" Seemed they were referring to a specific data. In which hasn't been answered yet as they have not logged on since that question was asked to answer it. Some data... free internet hot spots... are free to use and all over the place. Thus what you need, is available for free.

Hope this helps. It's a comment intended to be helpful.

3 hours ago, Intransigent said:

Precisely why I asked, "What data?" Seemed they were referring to a specific data. In which hasn't been answered yet as they have not logged on since that question was asked to answer it. Some data... free internet hot spots... are free to use and all over the place. Thus what you need, is available for free.

Hope this helps. It's a comment intended to be helpful.

Just as long as your car breaks down in a free wifi location. Which typically outside Starbucks is limited to patrons, but whatever.

#Muricaparrotgang

59 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

Just as long as your car breaks down in a free wifi location.

As stated above... "If you don't want to be stranded somewhere, change your oil every 3000-5000 miles and get yourself a good mechanic to take a look at your vehicle of choice more often."

The vehicles I've driven in my life time have broke down a lot actually. And 95% of those break downs, were due to an empty gas tank. And each and every break down, I did not need nor use any phone. As for nowadays, I always keep the gas needle above an 8th of a tank.

59 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

Which typically outside Starbucks is limited to patrons, but whatever.

There's hundreds of free internet hot spots outside of Starbucks.

Hope this helps. It's a comment intended to be helpful. Looking forward to Destiny 2 on Tuesday.