Buying a laptop but looking at financing options (read for more details)

ShanaSakai

Hi everyone, I'm currently a teacher that's teaching in elementary school, and I'm looking for an all in one laptop (I really don't like the macbook air the school provides due to it being heavily locked out due to "security" and taking forever to get what you want installed or even most of the time rejected due to "security"). However I'm really tight on budget right now and I can't buy one straight out for the one I want (around 1500-2000, I really don't want to buy sub $1000 ones as most lack the power I need [I run android emulators for my class] or for my use). I'm looking at financing (aka monthly payment) options, but it seems like the only one I can find at least is the best buy financing option. I'm inquiring if anyone has had experience with best buy's financing option, is it okay or good  or if there are any other companies that provide much better financing options? I'm in Canada. Thank you very much!

1500 USD or CAD?

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

Dell might. I know they had 0% finanace for 6 or 12 months through paypal credit (at least in the UK) a week or two ago when they had a sale on, not sure what the normal rates are though and not sure if they do the same credit deals in Canadia, but imagine they must do something similar.

Hmm okay so Dell, Bestbuy and I just heard CanadaComputers too, but CC is in store only.... Does Dell let you do it online? say purchase order online and choose financing online? Thanks

I have dealt with Dell Financial (in Canada) several times and they've always been excellent. Their interest rates are a bit high though, but they often have a clause that states if you pay it off in full within the first year you pay no interest, so that's always fun.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.