Searching For a New Game

Spartanorfs

Does anyone know of any games similar to Dead Space 3, that do not involve necromorphes, zombies, etc? I am looking for a game that has good graphics and that is not old. Also, does anyone know of any good open world games that I could play? I have already played: FarCry3, all the GTAs, Skyrim, the Assassin's Creeds, all the Borderlands, Sleeping Dogs, and the Prototypes. 

Rise of the Argonauts, Just started playing it. It's pretty good. based in Rome

Sanctum, awesome FPS puzzle tower defence game.

Saint Row, If you like games that are like GTA or sleeping dogs then you'll like this one

Well, Certainly not an answer for your topic, but, i'm buying the humble weekly bundle. the games look good. You might wanna buy those. Games such as Rust,DayZ,Etc etc..

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Have you really played all the GTA-s?Including the 2D ones?

Oh, and try Fallout 3 and New Vegas for open-world.They're a little bit on the older side,but they're still awesome + there's lots of mods for them.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

why is it you can never remember something when you want to lol.

Rage is pretty good if you like open world sort of games. it's a bit like boardlands. but unlike boardlands i enjoyed playing Rage  :)

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |

If youre looking for something thats a bit similar to Dead Space then i'd have to reccommend the Mass Effect series.

Also one of my personal favorites is LA Noire. The gameplay is amazing aswell as the story. The story is kinda emotional tho :(

Have you really played all the GTA-s?Including the 2D ones?

Oh, and try Fallout 3 and New Vegas for open-world.They're a little bit on the older side,but they're still awesome + there's lots of mods for them.

Not the 2D ones actually. But all the other from GTA III and onwards yes. Also, I've tried new vegas and it seems too slow paced.

Bioshock ? I'm currently playing the first. If that's too old for you, you could start righ in Infinite I guess...

It's not open world, but it doesn't have zombies and is sort of similar to DS, kind of...

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

Try Loadout, its free on steam. It is great when you are playing with some friends. 

Minecraft for just building stuff and doing stuff with your friends

Left 4 Dead 1 or 2  Great game for just passing time or playing with friends

But what about something that's like Dead Space 3 and doesn't have zombies/necromorphes/etc. Something other than Mass Effect series.

But what about something that's like Dead Space 3 and doesn't have zombies/necromorphes/etc. Something other than Mass Effect series.

When you say "like Dead Space 3", do you mean you're looking for another horror game? Another shooter? A game with craftable weapons? What about it did you enjoy that you're looking for more of?

When you say "like Dead Space 3", do you mean you're looking for another horror game? Another shooter? A game with craftable weapons? What about it did you enjoy that you're looking for more of?

I enjoyed the craftable weapons and the style of the game in general. But I am not searching for a horror. Yes, perhaps a shooter. But not games that are old. I am also looking for good graphics.

F.E.A.R.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!