can Hp 3835 printewr supports 90 GSM paper ?

Suvajit Majumder

Greetings everyone.I recently got a printer for my printing needs.I applied for a distance education and I got accepted and nowadays I am at  59 % of the certification. I wish to excel more at my certification with time.Since the biggest challenge for me is to study all over again due to jaundice i could not finish my studies and then i worked for few years to save money and applied and nowadays at 59% of the course.I wish to learn from everyone in here.I had d got an HP 3835 printer with 5 reams of Paper 3 reams already finished because it is a self study mostly and a few classmates helping me to read articles print and read and then  again study.I am getting a huge discount at Amazon India sale for 90 GSM paper .Will my printer hp 3835 supports 90 GSM paper? Thanks in advance have a nice day. Happy weekends 

Screenshot_25.png

Screenshot_4 (1).png

see manual : http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04725324

If it can handle 120g and 180g papers, I don't see why it wouldn't handle 90g paper. After all regular copier paper is 80g and it handles it just fine. A bit over 10% extra is not a huge amount, no  printer is that sensitive to paper weight.

Business documents

HP Premium Presentation Paper 120g Matte or HP Professional Paper 120 Matt

This paper is a heavy two-sided matte paper perfect for presentation, proposals, reports, and newsletters. It is heavyweight for an impressive look and feel.

HP Brochure Paper 180g Glossy or HP Professional Paper 180 Glossy

These papers are glossy-coated on both sides for two-sided use. They are the perfect choice for near-photographic reproductions and business graphics for report covers, special presentations, brochures, mailers, and calendars.

HP Brochure Paper 180g Matte or HP Professional Paper 180 Matte

These papers are matte-coated on both sides for two-sided use. They are the perfect choice for near-photographic reproductions and business graphics for report covers, special presentations, brochures, mailers, and calendars.