FREE $9.99 Steam Game at EG August 22nd + TWO FREE $19.99 Steam Games August 29th + HL Reminder

Paul Rudd

FEZ is a $9.99 Steam game that is now FREE at the Epic Games store TODAY, August 22nd, 2019. Steam link... FEZ. 8,033 Very Positive reviews.

fezx.png.a6c1bf510cd0ef8946d2fe44eb500e0a.png

Celeste & INSIDE are both $19.99 Steam games that will be FREE at the Epic Games store NEXT THURSDAY, August 29th, 2019.

celes.png.099d81762769312b008d4af21cb5b785.png

Steam links... Celeste & INSIDE. I am without speech on the quality of games that Epic is continuously and consistently raising the bar for when it comes to giving out free games every single week. I cannot thank them enough.

P.S. Just a reminder... Warhammer End Times Vermintide can be obtained at its now super historic low price of just $1.00 right now over at Fanatical. Here is the link... Indie Legends IX Bundle. The other three games in the bundle are decent but it's obvious of what the bundle is all about. Monstrum has 1,477 Very Positive reviews and actually looks pretty good imo. Ice Lakes has 742 Very Positive reviews and OPUS The Day We Found Earth has 608 Very Positive reviews.

Amazing what you can do when Tencent writes a blank cheque lol

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

On 8/22/2019 at 9:30 AM, Damascus said:

Amazing what you can do when Tencent writes a blank cheque lol

Amazing what you can do when you have the worlds single most popular game engine that you take royalties from. And have a gigantic cash cow in the form of Fortnite.

In fact, Fortnite is so popular, that when I sent in a ticket about my audio issue in Hyper Light Drifter released last week, with an included video, the guy told me to turn off VOIP in Fortnite, which I've never played.

Seems like I'm replaying Fez, even if only for the Disasterpeace music. Played through maybe the first quarter of Celeste on a friends Xbox, be nice to have it myself. Not exactly enamored by the Playdead releases though. Pretty sure I also skipped Limbo, even though that's more of a game than Inside.

#Muricaparrotgang

56 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

I sent in a ticket about my audio issue in Hyper Light Drifter released last week, with an included video, the guy told me to turn off VOIP in Fortnite, which I've never played.

They were probably ruling it out. Did you continue the ticket?

I used to care that TENCENT was monitoring my PC - then all these free games skewed my morals and Im like...F it, gimme muh games. 

Honestly I just DL the installer, claim the game then delete it (installer) (because tbh most of their games are not in my genre, but I aint skipping free - its my favorite number!)

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

2 hours ago, Intransigent said:

They were probably ruling it out. Did you continue the ticket?

They were ruling out an issue for a completely unrelated game. Hyper Light Drifter doesn't have voice chat. It's also clearly not Fortnite.

#Muricaparrotgang

26 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

They were ruling out an issue for a completely unrelated game. Hyper Light Drifter doesn't have voice chat. It's also clearly not Fortnite.

Did you continue the ticket? If this issue isn't happening to anyone but you, it's most likely something to do with your PC. Not much they're gonna know about the issue and they may try to see if things outside of HLD are conflicting or causing the issue. You have the choice to see if they'll continue troubleshooting. I had to do the same thing with UPlay once and eventually after multiple troubleshooting steps I figured it out on my own and it had everything to do with my PC. A setting I left on in MSI Afterburner. Turned it off and got The Division running smoothly again.

5 hours ago, Intransigent said:

Did you continue the ticket? If this issue isn't happening to anyone but you, it's most likely something to do with your PC. Not much they're gonna know about the issue and they may try to see if things outside of HLD are conflicting or causing the issue. You have the choice to see if they'll continue troubleshooting. I had to do the same thing with UPlay once and eventually after multiple troubleshooting steps I figured it out on my own and it had everything to do with my PC. A setting I left on in MSI Afterburner. Turned it off and got The Division running smoothly again.

I don't know. I replied to the guy saying I don't have Fortnite and HLD doesn't have voice chat.

And there's no possible way that disabling voice chat in another game, even if I did own it, would solve the issue. They clearly didn't look at my issue outside of "Audio problems" and assumed it was about Fortnite.

Afterburner at least actively changes how the PC performs and interacts with the game. This is literally like saying "Hey, X game crashes to desktop on bootup" and they reply with "Have you tried lowering your settings in Fortnite?"

It's fucking retarded.

#Muricaparrotgang

2 hours ago, JZStudios said:

I don't know. I replied to the guy saying I don't have Fortnite and HLD doesn't have voice chat. And there's no possible way that disabling voice chat in another game, even if I did own it, would solve the issue. They clearly didn't look at my issue outside of "Audio problems" and assumed it was about Fortnite. Afterburner at least actively changes how the PC performs and interacts with the game. This is literally like saying "Hey, X game crashes to desktop on bootup" and they reply with "Have you tried lowering your settings in Fortnite?" It's fucking retarded.

Basically you're the one person that has this issue if Epic doesn't recognize it. Or at least the one person that has experienced it on the Epic Launcher in HLD and has let them know about it. Imo, that means the problem is right now only solvable by yourself. Or finding someone else to solve it. There's not much Epic can do if no one else has had this issue before. I think the issue has to do with your PC alone. Something somewhere is causing the issue. And it could literally be anything.

Troubleshooting in itself is best done by continuing to rule things out. It's really all you can do. If Hyper Light Drifter was a garbage game, it be so much easier to just not worry about it. But it's an excellent game and worth getting to run correctly. At least you actually know what the problem is. The best thing I can come up with at this point to tell you is that someone on Earth knows how to fix this issue. So if I were in your shoes, I'd try to find one of those people. I'd be on a quest to find pure computer whizzes and reach out to them.

EDIT: Just found a pretty universal Windows 7 sound problem troubleshooting step. Maybe you've tried it, maybe not. Go into your control panel and go into your device manager and under sound, video and game controllers, right click on Intel Display Audio and uninstall it. Restart your PC and it will automatically reinstall it. Go back into the device manager and make sure it is now reinstalled. Then load up the game and see if it miraculously fixes the issue.

8 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Don't have Intel display audio. Don't have Intel anything.

What do you have under sound, video and game controllers?