Prepaid 4G Hotspots?

Theguywhobea

So at the end of the month the girlfriend and I are leaving to spend 2 weeks driving across the US and back. Just looking to see if anyone knew of any good Prepaid 4G hotspots out there? Currently we have about 12GB's of data just on our regular phone plan, however I'd like to have a bit more buffer room for the trip. I can't seem to find any hotspots out there with a good amount of data or unlimited that aren't like, several hundred dollars per month.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

does your phone plan allow getting additional data volume? Most of them nowadays allow you to get more in one time purchases

Just now, Eumel2 said:

does your phone plan allow getting additional data volume? Most of them nowadays allow you to get more in one time purchases

Yeah it does, but it's $15 per 1GB so it's fairly pricey. I was hoping there was some hotspots out there that had data at cheaper prices than that.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

There is no such thing as "cheap" hotspot service. Especially prepaid and ESPECIALLY unlimited. Hotspot means "I will be tethering my computer to your service and probably doing RPG gaming and movie streaming on big screens at high resolution and while I am at it, I will be doing some Torrent sharing" and they say... Uh... that's a lot of cellular bandwidth we don't want to give you. You are better off to limit your data usage and see the sights and disconnect from the tech umbilical cord. It's cheaper that way.