Stupidest dream you've had?

old reece frost

"You have daddy problems don't you?"

Really.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

I was in starbucks, there was a iPhone 5S in my pocket, I was wearing a beanie and plastic glasses with a colorful shirt, I was using a MacBook Pro to type a novel, it was a nightmare.

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

I was in starbucks, there was a iPhone 5S in my pocket, I was wearing a beanie and plastic glasses with a colorful shirt, I was using a MacBook Pro to type a novel, it was a nightmare.

D: that sounds terrible.

Your nightmare is some peoples reality. 

One of my dreams ended with me in a roller coaster that was headed towards the edge with the track cut off but stopped at the last moment. The train which stopped before falling off turned out to be a toaster and I popped out as a piece of toast before waking up.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I don't usually dream but when I do I die in the dream.

I got run off a cliff by a lion once, pushed off a cliff by some random kid, eaten by some cannibal, run over by a truck, run over by wild brumbys...

yeah. lol

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

I've had this dream stuck in my head ever since I was a kid, and I still have it sometimes, and I just can't understand it.

I'm in the corner of a room, sitting on a bed, and there's just a giant red ball moving around the room. The ball is like, 5 times bigger than a person. :|

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Spent a night with Selena Gomez. Was stupid but I ain't even mad.

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

I wouldn't say it's a stupid dream but I have had 2 that I can remember. One was me spending a day with the woman I fell for and the other was me as an American diplomat negotiating with China about their ridiculous value of the Chinese yuan and someone tried to assassinate me.

a Random Deinonychus barge into my house... so i locked myself up. Then it turns out the deinonychus becomes my girlfriend and then i live happily ever after.....

PS: i have no gf in real life :mellow:

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

One of my dreams ended with me in a roller coaster that was headed towards the edge with the track cut off but stopped at the last moment. The train which stopped before falling off turned out to be a toaster and I popped out as a piece of toast before waking up.

That is amazing.

I've had veery veeery veeeery weird dreams in my life.

Recently I've dreamt I was a lesbian...so yeah.Having boobs is awesome.

Funny fact : for some reason my gf (irl) was lesbo too...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I dreamed a dream in time gone by,
When hope was high and life, worth living.
I dreamed that love would never die,
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid,
And dreams were made and used and wasted.
There was no ransom to be paid,
No song unsung, no wine, untasted.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I could write top selling movies with my dreams.

Damn some of my dreams are awesome.

@Jogostar

Wow.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

@Jogostar

Wow.

Les Miserables ftw. ;)

Les Miserables ftw. ;)

That was a pretty good book.

That was a pretty good book.

Shame on me, but I only saw the movie...

Always dreaming of a tiger chasing me in the neighborhood. Weird sh*t lol

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Always dreaming of a tiger chasing me in the neighborhood. Weird sh*t lol

Once I dreamed Batman riding on top of a sheep chasing me.

HMMMMMM???

Dual 12core Xeon 

+ Quad 780ti

The weirdest dream I had was really short. I was in the African desert on a safari trip of some kind. I was driving in this Jeep and ended up in the middle of nowhere. So I got out and saw a tribe in the distance. I called to them, to see if they could help me find my way. They started running towards me, and by the time they were 20 metres away I got really nervous. All of them were charging towards me with spears, and one of tribe poeple stabbed me in the balls... Then I woke up. Next thing I know my balls are hurting like hell and I had no idea why.....

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8