Python for a Beginner, Really?

Is it normal for a beginner to find Python somewhat difficult? 

I was doing some programming in C++ on Arduino UNO and it was terribly easy, in a good way of course. 

I was also doing some stuff in HTML and CSS that felt pretty easy as well (tho these two aren't programming languages ik) 

I was thinking of JavaScript and C++, but everyone is telling me to learn python and i find it hard to understand and especially in High school where we have python i just don't like it, maybe it is the wrong way they approached that program to me, idk... 

I never tried JavaScript before tho and with it, I want to try to integrate that with my websites for some animations or something like that 

Any advice? I am probably desperate for one hah 

Im getting a new computer this upcoming week and I'll try to do some photoshopping as well modeling and video editing, at least those were my goals for getting a new computer and why i want to pick up one language is because i want to get the fuck out from where i live and have a space of my own 

Ryzen 5 3600 | Asus TUF B450 PRO Gaming | 16GB Patriot Steel Series Viper 3733Mhz | Intel 660P 1TB NVMe | Galax 1070 OC mini | BitFenix Whisper M 650W | Samsung LC32JG50 1440p 144hz  | Windows 10 Pro X64 |

What do you find difficult about Python exactly?

If you are used to C++ programming (even a bit), it may be off-putting that Python's syntax (the grammar of a programming language) is much different, with more reliance on whitespaces and enters, instead of semicolons and curly brackets.

Or is it the way you lay out classes and such, which you possibly have not experienced in other languages?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It's normal for anyone to find something new hard to learn. 

Most people say that Python is easy to learn because it is a high-level language, but it is still a computer language.

Do you have experience in other languages?

Because you might not have problems learning the syntax but instead have trouble learning how to think like a computer. 

Being used to C++ and Java made it difficult for me to get used to Python, but I was able to get used to the different syntax pretty quickly. Just keep practicing and you'll get it, just like with anything else.

Python is hella annoying. Try C first. And Racket.

Python has "whitespace is syntax". You should not like that.

Write in C.