GTA V PC Pre-Orders Starting On Friday, Retailers Say.

Akolyte

My Console playing friend says Rockstar will never release a PC version because Rockstar likes Consoles more.  

RockStar is just looking to make some extra cash from people who will be buying the game twice. I have no dought that GTA 5 will becoming to PC.

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

Why would anyone not buy from Steam anyway?

Because it's gonna be a massive game, and not all of us have great download speeds. It would take forever for me to download.

And this is why a lot of developers tend to stray away from supporting PC. You're the vocal minority and you ruin it for everyone. 

My steam account has over 200 games (10 of which were at full price).

My XBox 360 has 1 legit game (Bayonetta).

Yup piracy on consoles sure doesn't exist.

I didn't even bother with GTA5 on xbox as it is like playing Skyrim unmoded on a 720 screen.

At the start it ran like crap. Simple. So they do have an idea.

OT:

I for one won't be getting it until it is on sale. If I have to wait until a company makes up it's mind to give me a game, then they can wait until I play pittens for their game.

Many games at release, including many console-to-pc ports, run terribly at launch. This happens on a regular basis with companies to this day. But not buying it because you don't anticipate the game of having a perfect launch is quite self-entitled, and quite unrealistic with most game launches. Buy GTA V or don't buy GTA V, I doubt anybody will care. It sounds like you're just trying to exact revenge upon a company who's done nothing to you.

My steam account has over 200 games (10 of which were at full price).

My XBox 360 has 1 legit game (Bayonetta).

Yup piracy on consoles sure doesn't exist.

I didn't even bother with GTA5 on xbox as it is like playing Skyrim unmoded on a 720 screen.

Of course 360 and PS3 games get pirated, but publishers are still making massive profits on triple A titles. I don't remember the sales figures for Gears and GTA IV, but the last that I checked, they weren't impressive. If Publishers can sell several million units of their titles on Windows, then they will release their games even if they're pirated 10 to 1.

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

Many games at release, including many console-to-pc ports, run terribly at launch. This happens on a regular basis with companies to this day. But not buying it because you don't anticipate the game of having a perfect launch is quite self-entitled, and quite unrealistic with most game launches. Buy GTA V or don't buy GTA V, I doubt anybody will care. It sounds like you're just trying to exact revenge upon a company who's done nothing to you.

Where did I say I wasn't buying it? God members on the forum should learn to read. I will buy it when It's cheaper. If a company says "let's hold off a pc release to maximise profits on consoles" im going to make sure their profits are lower because of their selfishness. I get to play a game cheaper and they don't get as much money.

I love the game but it's gonna be the same not optimised BS as the 4th one on pc. Rockstar need to sort the s*** out

*with a really deep voice*    I AM FROM THE FUTURE. AND I SEE THAT THERE WILL BE NO PRE-ORDERS BY THIS FRIDAY.

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

GTA IV 32m sold, folks. Not too shabby. You'd have to include a lot of PC franchises to match that. I bet that millions have pirated this game (especially on PS4 since it's so easy to do), but Rockstar is raking in the dough.

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5