Is it possible to emulate Spiderman PS4 on pc?

CallMeClabe

Hi, I really wanna play the spiderman game, but it is exclusive only on PS4. Is there any way to emulate the game for PC?

I don't want to buy a PS4 and the game for $60 because this is the only game I would play on. 

If there is any way to play this game on PC I would please want to know.

14 minutes ago, CallMeClabe said:

Hi, I really wanna play the spiderman game, but it is exclusive only on PS4. Is there any way to emulate the game for PC?

I don't want to buy a PS4 and the game for $60 because this is the only game I would play on. 

If there is any way to play this game on PC I would please want to know.

No, PS4 emulators are years away, they are just getting ps3 emulators started. I would just look for a used ps4. Last of Us and uncharted 4 are great games that are ps exclusives as well

Desktop

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 Cooler: Corsiar H60 MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro B350m RAM: 16GB GPU: ASUS ROG GTX 1070 Case: Masterbox Lite 5 Storage: 240GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB WD Blue PSU: EVGA 600B 

Laptop

2019 Macbook Pro 15 inch i9 4.8ghz 8 core 16GB RAM 512GB SSD 560x Pro

Maybe in a couple of years but currently not

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

10 hours ago, Sprankton said:

Get yourself a used ps4. Some amazing exclusives. Horizon Zero Dawn, Last of Us, Uncharted.... all worth it!

Pretty positive that playing through a few games for around a total of 60 hours at 24-30 fps is not worth $500.00.

On 7/31/2019 at 1:58 PM, CallMeClabe said:

Is there any way to emulate the game for PC?

Not yet. You're not missing out on anything special. In fact, you can get the exact same enjoyment out of either The Amazing Spiderman 2 or modding GTA 5 to let you be Spiderman. Why? Simply because you can play either at 4-6 times the frame rate in 1440p.

I'm not making this up either. I've played through every single game listed above. I'd even say that you get less enjoyment out of almost every single PS4 exclusive that exists because 9 out of 10 people complete these exclusives in less than a couple of months and then sell their PS4 or watch it collect dust.

Around 89% of PS4 owners play 1-2 games the most and those 1-2 games just so happen to not be exclusives.

32 minutes ago, Intransigent said:

Pretty positive that playing through a few games for around a total of 60 hours at 24-30 fps is not worth $500.00.

Not yet. You're not missing out on anything special. In fact, you can get the exact same enjoyment out of either The Amazing Spiderman 2 or modding GTA 5 to let you be Spiderman. Why? Simply because you can play either at 4-6 times the frame rate in 1440p.

I'm not making this up either. I've played through every single game listed above. I'd even say that you get less enjoyment out of almost every single PS4 exclusive that exists because 9 out of 10 people complete these exclusives in less than a couple of months and then sell their PS4 or watch it collect dust.

Around 89% of PS4 owners play 1-2 games the most and those 1-2 games just so happen to not be exclusives.

May not be worth it to you but can be to others, that's why they're called opinions.

With that being said

In my opinion go to a pawn shop get a used PS4 for cheap. God of War, Spiderman, The Last of Us (soon to be The Last of Us 2), Uncharted Series, Bloodborne, and a handful of other exclusives are all worth it.

Myself personally I'm waiting for the PS5 to come out since I sold my PS4 a long long time ago to be able to pay bills when I was in less fortunate circumstances.

25 minutes ago, TheRevTastic said:

May not be worth it to you but can be to others, that's why they're called opinions.

Others being 1 out of 10 PS4 owners. As evident below.

since I sold my PS4 a long long time ago

Even you fall into the 9 out of 10 people I mentioned above.

God of War, Spiderman, The Last of Us (soon to be The Last of Us 2), Uncharted Series, Bloodborne, and a handful of other exclusives are all worth it.

Worth it for a couple of months, if that. The bright side is that nowadays you can just resell your used console for practically what you paid for it. The conclusion is that consoles are pretty much worth renting for a little while. If you can stand 24-30 fps that is. I sure can't. I can barely stand capping my fps at 90, let alone 60. Why on earth I would ever cap fps at 24-30 is beyond my imagination. I'd just be complaining about the sluggish, laggish, choppy, slowwww gameplay the entire time.

1 hour ago, Intransigent said:

Others being 1 out of 10 PS4 owners. As evident below.

Even you fall into the 9 out of 10 people I mentioned above.

Worth it for a couple of months, if that. The bright side is that nowadays you can just resell your used console for practically what you paid for it. The conclusion is that consoles are pretty much worth renting for a little while. If you can stand 24-30 fps that is. I sure can't. I can barely stand capping my fps at 90, let alone 60. Why on earth I would ever cap fps at 24-30 is beyond my imagination. I'd just be complaining about the sluggish, laggish, choppy, slowwww gameplay the entire time.

Hey nice you cherry picked something I said to try to have it fit your agenda!

The PS4 would still be with me alongside my old gaming pc and xbox and tv if I didn't have to sell all of them. So trying to say that I fall into the 9 out of 10 people doesn't really help your argument, especially when all of the numbers you've stated are made up.

And no there is no conclusion, you're trying to push your opinions as facts when they are not.

29 minutes ago, TheRevTastic said:

The PS4 would still be with me alongside my old gaming pc and xbox and tv if I didn't have to sell all of them. So trying to say that I fall into the 9 out of 10 people doesn't really help your argument, especially when all of the numbers you've stated are made up.

According to you, you still sold your PS4. And that perfectly falls into my point.

29 minutes ago, TheRevTastic said:

And no there is no conclusion, you're trying to push your opinions as facts when they are not.

Opinion or fact, it is reality. In reality, you no longer own a PS4. If you did, in reality, it would be collecting dust. Not hundreds of hours in exclusives. Which in reality, is the real reason you no longer own it. It is expendable.

I'd love to hear your further arguments and continue to argue back but it will only force this thread to be cleaned by mods. They love to clean up arguments that basically steer apart from the original topic. So unless we include more information about emulating Spiderman, consider all these words future cleaned.

3 hours ago, Intransigent said:

The same could be said about any gaming platform. People just stick to a handful of games and occasionally play something else once in a blue moon.

To add to the topic at hand, there is actually a PS4 emulator in the works right now

https://www.patreon.com/AlexAltea

No idea when it will be completed though, tbh probably not even before the PS5 comes out. But the creator does keep updating frequently on it's progress.

45 minutes ago, Intransigent said:

According to you, you still sold your PS4. And that perfectly falls into my point.

Opinion or fact, it is reality. In reality, you no longer own a PS4. If you did, in reality, it would be collecting dust. Not hundreds of hours in exclusives. Which in reality, is the real reason you no longer own it. It is expendable.

I'd love to hear your further arguments and continue to argue back but it will only force this thread to be cleaned by mods. They love to clean up arguments that basically steer apart from the original topic. So unless we include more information about emulating Spiderman, consider all these words future cleaned.

And there wouldn't be a need for arguing if you didn't come into a thread and not provide anything to the topic what so ever but instead try to push that consoles are worthless, which just like everything else you've stated is just an opinion, a stupid one at that.

My console wasn't collecting dust, it was actually being used every single day up until the day I had to sell it or be homeless. Over 300 hours into bloodborne, around 100 in horizon zero dawn, probably around close to 100 for the uncharted series, over 100 in The Last of Us due to the numerous times I replayed it, until dawn, ratchet and clank, the order, the last guardian, but yes tell me more how I wouldn't be playing it since you know all so much and all so well.

So no in reality it would be getting play time every day just like before :) so again your opinion on if it is nothing but that, an opinion.

It's people like you that give pc gamers a bad look. There's nothing wrong with getting or gaming on a console so get over yourself and let people do as they please instead of trying to tell them their decisions are worthless and trying to use made up statistics to prove a point which doesn't have anything to stand on. Not everyone cares about high frame rate.

1 hour ago, Intransigent said:

? and how many people still own their original pc by that logic pcs are worthless because people dont keep them throughout their whole life either

38 minutes ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

The same could be said about any gaming platform. People just stick to a handful of games and occasionally play something else once in a blue moon.

I agree.

33 minutes ago, TheRevTastic said:

It's people like you

And what am I exactly?

12 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

? and how many people still own their original pc by that logic pcs are worthless because people dont keep them throughout their whole life either

I still own my original PC.

Just now, Intransigent said:

I agree.

And what am I exactly?

I still own my original PC.

and you still use it regularly?

Just now, spartaman64 said:

and you still use it regularly?

Everyday. I'm using it right now typing this sentence.