Anyone use gigaclear? (UK Rural Fiber broadband)

[EDIM] Chazz

So I'll be moving soon to a new place, the problem is, as of 2 weeks ago it only had BT lines running to place at 2mbps. I'm on 25mbps at the moment and I find it quite slow, so 2mbps is unacceptable. 

Fortunately, this company called gigaclear has just installed a box outside the premises, and on the website it claims it's live and ready to have the lines run to the house. The speeds they're offering are phenomenal! either 30/30, 300/300 or 900/900mbps. This is not only a step up from the 2 that was the only option, but it beats my current internet and most internet in the UK. Now, this is a small company that is currently funded to put these lines down, but the problems start here. If you look at the reviews online for gigaclear, it is bombarded with 1 star reviews of people saying that they've paid to have the line installed up to 2 years ago, but still no luck and that their customer service is rubbish. It's a long shot but I'd like to know if anyone here uses gigaclear, what your experience has been like, how long it took them to install the line and get you connected and if the speeds are accurate. I'm honestly expecting for no one on here to use it or see this post but it's worth a shot, eh?

TL:DR: Does anyone on here use gigaclear, how good are they? 

13 hours ago, [EDIM] Chazz said:

So I'll be moving soon to a new place, the problem is, as of 2 weeks ago it only had BT lines running to place at 2mbps. I'm on 25mbps at the moment and I find it quite slow, so 2mbps is unacceptable. 

Fortunately, this company called gigaclear has just installed a box outside the premises, and on the website it claims it's live and ready to have the lines run to the house. The speeds they're offering are phenomenal! either 30/30, 300/300 or 900/900mbps. This is not only a step up from the 2 that was the only option, but it beats my current internet and most internet in the UK. Now, this is a small company that is currently funded to put these lines down, but the problems start here. If you look at the reviews online for gigaclear, it is bombarded with 1 star reviews of people saying that they've paid to have the line installed up to 2 years ago, but still no luck and that their customer service is rubbish. It's a long shot but I'd like to know if anyone here uses gigaclear, what your experience has been like, how long it took them to install the line and get you connected and if the speeds are accurate. I'm honestly expecting for no one on here to use it or see this post but it's worth a shot, eh?

TL:DR: Does anyone on here use gigaclear, how good are they? 

You might be better off reading/posting somewhere like the Thinkbroadband forum where UK ISPs are constantly discussed.  Although there does seem to be a lack of Gigaclear coming up in the searches.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7