Which GTX 1660 to choose?

ko nes ba

Hello,

I can't decide which one of these 3 GTX 1660s to get. Which one of these 3 is better and WHY? Just please don't say get 2060,2070,2080 etc. I'm mainly concentrated of these graphics card.

1.GIGABYTE GV-N1660GAMING GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 Gaming OC

2.COLORFUL GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 BattleAx

3.MANLI GeFroce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 Gallardo

I'd go Gigabyte since I don't have experience with the other companies. Also it has a three fan design (just make sure it fits in your case)

They're all the same card, it's not like you're going to get a wildly different experience from one over the other. You're basically just shopping for the best customer support at this point. The only way you'd notice any difference would be if you bought all three and benchmarked them against each other, but it would still only be a difference of 1-3 fps.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

for the same price go for the gigabyte with the triple fan, if not simply go for the cheaper lol

They all look like base models so they'd probably all perform about the same. I say get the Manli cause it looks coolest

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 hour ago, Votivee said:

I'd go Gigabyte since I don't have experience with the other companies. Also it has a three fan design (just make sure it fits in your case)

They're all the same card, it's not like you're going to get a wildly different experience from one over the other. You're basically just shopping for the best customer support at this point. The only way you'd notice any difference would be if you bought all three and benchmarked them against each other, but it would still only be a difference of 1-3 fps.

Gigabyte can fit in my case with no problem.

In my country gigabyte is 20.00$ more expensive. And colorful and manli gallardo are the same price.

Is 2 fans more then enough? I won't even game on my new PC.

You're not gaming? Why are you getting the card? Is it for productivity?

For the extra $20 I'd get the Gigabyte. Proven customer support and the triple fan design will run cooler than the dual fan designs.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

They all look like base models so they'd probably all perform about the same. I say get the Manli cause it looks coolest

What about the quality of these graphics? Is the quality the same?

Are 2 fans more then enough? Because gigabyte has 3. And is even worth to have 3 fans?

Just now, ko nes ba said:

What about the quality of these graphics? Is the quality the same?

Are 2 fans more then enough? Because gigabyte has 3. And is even worth to have 3 fans?

Oh I mistook it for another model, that gigabyte one is actually better with that third fan.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Votivee said:

You're not gaming? Why are you getting the card? Is it for productivity?

For the extra $20 I'd get the Gigabyte. Proven customer support and the triple fan design will run cooler than the dual fan designs.

Yes, it is for productivity. NO gaming at all.

i dont like colorful, in fact i havent seen one in more than a decade, in the local market it seems sellers didnt liked it either, surely the quality is not what one wants

the gigabyte, go for that one, if you cant got for a rtx, try to stretch the budget to a ti, if not possible the gigabyte