Anything I should change on this build ?

xzplicit

20 minutes ago, xzplicit said:

Yes, there’s a lot you should change, first off, the mobo. Why B450? Especially with a 3900X! The cooler is also overpriced, but go with it if you want the aesthetic. The ram is a little slow for Zen 2, and you could pull off more in your budget. Then no ssd? An SSD is ESSENTIAL for a new build these days, as they’re cheap and speed up overall performance greatly. The 2070 Super is on par with 2080 results for less money, so it’s a no brainer. The H500i is overpriced and lacks airflow, but again if you really want that aesthetic go with it. 

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

i have the h500 without rgb, it has decent airflow but is not spectacular, perhaps not ideal for that cpu and gpu

The board's not that good of a deal, in X570 the Asus TUF board is better (with Wifi AC. Not sure of Edge has AX)

And the Gaming X Trio's small fan on the left looks bad, I'd much rather have the Duke for this reason

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: HP EX920 1TB PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA SSD, 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally, 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172) left outside Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

You can get windows 10 pro keys much cheaper on other websites (Ive forgotten the names atm).

If you want you can get the H115i instead, it should run more quiet as larger fans wont need to spin as fast. The extra rad area is also always good. Up to you though.

7 minutes ago, Catchears said:

You can get windows 10 pro keys much cheaper on other websites (Ive forgotten the names atm).

With the key will I get the watermark to install windows ?

2 minutes ago, xzplicit said:

With the key will I get the watermark to install windows ?

No, the key will remove the watermark and unlock the customisation features like changing desktop background.

25 minutes ago, xzplicit said:

Swap for the G2, RMX or TXM

26 minutes ago, xzplicit said:

Get an aircooler instead. They are as good as watercooler, cheaper and doesnt have the noise an reliability issue of the pump

4 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Swap for the G2, RMX or TXM

Get an aircooler instead. They are as good as watercooler, cheaper and doesnt have the noise an reliability issue of the pump

The dark pro 4? 

34 minutes ago, Jurrunio said:

The board's not that good of a deal, in X570 the Asus TUF board is better (with Wifi AC. Not sure of Edge has AX)

And the Gaming X Trio's small fan on the left looks bad, I'd much rather have the Duke for this reason

34 minutes ago, Jurrunio said:

Can you link me the board please? I’d appreciate it! 

37 minutes ago, Jurrunio said:

2 minutes ago, xzplicit said:

Can you link me the board please? I’d appreciate it! 

38 minutes ago, Jurrunio said:

The duke comes in 2070 super as well? 

25 minutes ago, xzplicit said:

The dark pro 4? 

That or nh-d14 or nh-d15 or nh-U12A

Those are the top models. Yoy can get cheaper options.

18 minutes ago, xzplicit said:

Make these changes to your existing list...

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor  ($499.00 @ B&H) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 82.5 CFM CPU Cooler  ($89.95 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($199.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill Sniper X 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory  ($156.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Mushkin Enhanced Helix-L 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($54.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Hitachi Ultrastar 7K3000 3 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB Black Video Card  ($639.99 @ Newegg) Placeholder for 2080 super
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case  ($84.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($85.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1858.87
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-07-24 04:41 EDT-0400

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

IGNORE THIS

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

1)¨Noctua is better then most AIOs and wait more future safe.

2) You might not need 32gb right now, but i recommend it. I personally use around 20gb of RAM.

3) 2070 Super is probably best bang for the buck, in the higher GPU space. 

4) As your system SSD, use something really good, like this EVO PLUS.

16 hours ago, xzplicit said:

What is it being used for ?

53 minutes ago, Whalelicker said:

1)¨Noctua is better then most AIOs and wait more future safe.

2) You might not need 32gb right now, but i recommend it. I personally use around 20gb of RAM.

3) 2070 Super is probably best bang for the buck, in the higher GPU space. 

4) As your system SSD, use something really good, like this EVO PLUS.

I wasn’t sure if I should go with the 2070 super or 2080 , my budget Is around 2,100 so I guess I could go with either but I was leaning towards the 2080 a bit more since the price dropped quite a bit..

Just now, lee32uk said:

What is it being used for ?

It’s being used for gaming , editing on photoshop , & school work / casual browsing/ entertainment like YouTube, twitch, discord 

I would recommend using an SSD as your boot drive since it loads everything much faster.

1 hour ago, xzplicit said:

It’s being used for gaming , editing on photoshop , & school work / casual browsing/ entertainment like YouTube, twitch, discord 

If you don´t render videos or 3D models etc, the 3700X might be a better value