PC flickers on and then off then refuses to turn back on

7 minutes ago, Norwegiantweaker said:

kinda impossible to tell if it was or wasn't. i thought there's no way i would do that mistake but guess how i learned about it. i did it myself so check it regardless :P . for me anyway usually when a psu dont wanna play ball there's something triggering protection 

Yeah, at this rate either the wattage is low or the mobo is gone

Current PC (Second Build) : CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 (OC @3.8GHz, sometimes pushed to 4GHz) RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-2666 (OC @2733Mhz, sometimes pushed to 2800 for testing purposes)   GPU: PowerColor Radeon RX570 8gb MOBO: ASRock B450m Pro4 SSD: Inland 120gb HDD: 1tb Seagate Barracuda PSU: Cooler Master Masterwatt 500w Lite Case: NZXT H500 OS: Arch Linux+ KDE Plasma [Desktop Environment] & Windows 10 Pro [Broken due to grub 50% of the time]

Accessories: Mouse: Alienware AW958 Elite Keyboard: Corsair K63 Wireless  Headphones: Samsung Level On Pro

Phone (waiting on arrival): Samsung Galaxy Note 9

20 minutes ago, SuperNerd Kid said:

Ok just making sure you didn't cheap out. NEVER CHEAP OUT!!!! YOU WILL REGRET CHEAPING OUT NO MATTER WHAT IT IS!

Yeah, I know. I did cheap out initially on the brand, with some crappy powerspec 650w, and after it nearly blew up it refused to work. I think it ruined my system. Terrible brand, hope they die.

Current PC (Second Build) : CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 (OC @3.8GHz, sometimes pushed to 4GHz) RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-2666 (OC @2733Mhz, sometimes pushed to 2800 for testing purposes)   GPU: PowerColor Radeon RX570 8gb MOBO: ASRock B450m Pro4 SSD: Inland 120gb HDD: 1tb Seagate Barracuda PSU: Cooler Master Masterwatt 500w Lite Case: NZXT H500 OS: Arch Linux+ KDE Plasma [Desktop Environment] & Windows 10 Pro [Broken due to grub 50% of the time]

Accessories: Mouse: Alienware AW958 Elite Keyboard: Corsair K63 Wireless  Headphones: Samsung Level On Pro

2 minutes ago, ImAyaanKhan said:

Yeah, I know. I did cheap out initially on the brand, with some shitty powerspec 650w, and after it nearly blew up it refused to work. I think it ruined my system. Terrible brand, hope they die.

oh you had a short or whatever on this same system ? that might be the reason it wont work with the new psu 

14 minutes ago, Norwegiantweaker said:

oh you had a short or whatever on this same system ? that might be the reason it wont work with the new psu 

Yeah, it sucks

1 minute ago, SuperNerd Kid said:

Here is a laugh for you

tf lol

Just now, SuperNerd Kid said:

Did you watch the whole thing?

I'm sorry I didn't lol my dad and brother are in the room and they were giving me weird looks

I'm sorry I didn't lol my dad and brother are in the room and they were giving me weird looks

Tell them that the existence of this video is a result of the fact that the number of stupid people in the world is increasing at a very fast rate.

Just now, SuperNerd Kid said:

Tell them that the existence of this video is a result of the fact that the number of stupid people in the world is increasing at a very fast rate.

lol I think they would've but I paused the video and switched the tab quickly.

lol I think they would've but I paused the video and switched the tab quickly.

Wow if they don't allow you to laugh at that video then they clearly have problems of their very own. LOL!

1 minute ago, SuperNerd Kid said:

Wow if they don't allow you to laugh at that video then they clearly have problems of the very own. LOL!

tru that lmao

tru that lmao

I wonder what the reaction of  the next person who runs across this conversation will be

14 minutes ago, SuperNerd Kid said:

I wonder what the reaction of  the next person who runs across this conversation will be

BTW you are very entertaining

28 minutes ago, SuperNerd Kid said:

Feel Free To Ask Me For AdvicethT6P287Q3.jpg.e29c68d60b7efb2e22b6619d0e7d8075.jpgLOL

No problem LOL

32 minutes ago, SuperNerd Kid said:

BTW you are very entertaining

Thanks? XD

Just now, candle86 said:

Take it out and run the board on cardboard box to be sure may have a small short somewhere

I already ran a full diagnostic, and it turns out the motherboard is damaged, I'm gonna RMA the mobo. Thanks for the help, though!