best low budget wireless mouse for using on bed/couch?

frozensun

Hi all.I need a wireless low budget mouse I can use when I lay on bed or on a couch.

I own 3 different mices but none of them satisfies my needs,the sensor is awful.

Here are the offers I could get:

https://iponcomp.com/shop/csoport/szamitogep-periferia-gamer/eger

So what would you recommend me?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

How low budget is low budget?

I use a G602 and it's the best wireless mouse I've ever used.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

approx max 50 euros.

have you used it on those surfaces,like bed or couch?

Does it work good,tracking?

Good sensor?

I see it's around 70 eur here.

Just noticed that left and right mouse buttons are separated,and I can't get used to those mices,because my fingers then hurt when I separate them.Al mices I've used before have those buttons near each other.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

The logitech g304 lightspeed wireless mouse is one of the best wireless gaming mice out there. Not only friendly with its price but also with its promising performance and comfortability. I recommend you to buy this mouse. @frozensun

It also has a really good sensor and durability.

If you are willing to spend a little bit more, i recommend you to buy the STEELSERIES RIVAL 650, its wireless, has double sensors which makes it more accurate on any surface. I am currenlty using the STEELSERIES Rival 600 as i prefer wired better and as i play FPS games such as CSGO, etc.

3 minutes ago, Bheepal Gindwani said:

The logitech g304 lightspeed wireless mouse is one of the best wireless gaming mice out there. Not only friendly with its price but also with its promising performance and comfortability. I recommend you to buy this mouse. @frozensun

sorry that model is not on the list.

And again buttons are separated.

Then get the g403 wired @frozensun

the thread says wireless,not wired.

Just get one from Logitech, I personally would buy the G305. 

But try and find the one that suits you best. 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Guys I think I've said that my hand doesn't feel comfortable when mouse buttons are separated.

On all those mices you recommended, it's an issue for me.

Logitech M525 wireless? It's kinda compact smallish, wireless and works on most surfaces. It's my go to for mousing from the couch or bed or whatever. Cheap too.

52 minutes ago, nbrowser said:

Logitech M525 wireless? It's kinda compact smallish, wireless and works on most surfaces. It's my go to for mousing from the couch or bed or whatever. Cheap too.

I have nightmares after having to use that mouse for quite sometime, one of the most horrible mice I tried.

@frozensun I use this one https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/m590-silent-wireless-mouse?crid=7  when laying on bed and etc. buttons not separated, silent too, multi device also, I use it with my HTPC and laptop, very comfortable.

Edited by noxdeouroboros

5 hours ago, frozensun said:

Hi all.I need a wireless low budget mouse I can use when I lay on bed or on a couch.

I own 3 different mices but none of them satisfies my needs,the sensor is awful.

Here are the offers I could get:

https://iponcomp.com/shop/csoport/szamitogep-periferia-gamer/eger

So what would you recommend me?

Honeslty, I don't recall ever having any real issues even with the regular old Logitech wireless mice. So, two M325's, and also an M330. But I can also say that another ultra cheap mouse that's served me well is the wired Amazon Basics one. 

Yeah, this $7 "POS" is actually pretty damn good, even on the most annoying materials. Is wired ideal? No. But it works! ;) 

https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-3-Button-Wired-Mouse-Black/dp/B005EJH6RW/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=amazon+basics+wired&qid=1560419746&s=gateway&sr=8-3

I know this might be a stupid question, but I'm just curious that if you are playing games in this situation?

For me I might just watch some movies or YouTube, in this case I'll get a wireless trackpad or trackball.

Since I'm a Thinkpad user, maybe I'll consider get the Thinkpad wireless keyboard with TrackPoint.

For mac users, the apple trackpad is also a nice product, much better than the magicmouse.

If I'm going to play games on bed, I'll just get a Xbox One controller.

Sorry I forgot to mention that mouse must be normal sized,since most of the mices which are wireless are small.

I have pretty big fist.long fingers.

So what is your recommendation guys?

OK,I reorganized the list,here are the most expansive and then go to page 2,3...with lower pricing,so which one would you recommend me?

https://iponcomp.hr/shop/csoport/szamitogep-periferia-gamer/eger?76=1&sortOrder=draga

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

my monthly income is 150 $,are you kiding me? :/

I don't live in America where you salary is 4000 $.

1 hour ago, frozensun said:

my monthly income is 150 $,are you kiding me? :/

I don't live in America where you salary is 4000 $.

dude, that $150 is for the G Pro Wireless, watch the video till the end, they show us something to get like $45 mouse hack to be similar to G Pro Wireless

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

Please read  first before you post,I posted the link to the website which is my supplier.

• 2 months later...

Would Logitech MX Master be a good choice,anyone owns it?

G305 is a very good option. pretty cheap, one of the best sensors, and a battery that lasts for months on end. 

left-right click mouse button separated...doesn't suit me.

1 minute ago, noxdeouroboros said:

Nope sorry,too small.I have very long fingers...

I need a average sized wireless mouse around 12 cm length and with left-right mouse buttons not separated for any surface (preferable only bed).

I think I wrote that above.Most mices which come nowdays are too small.

4 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Nope sorry,too small.I have very long fingers...

I need a average sized wireless mouse around 12 cm length and with left-right mouse buttons not separated for any surface (preferable only bed).

I think I wrote that above.Most mices which come nowdays are too small.

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Performance-Mouse-Large/dp/B079YL79ZC?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_7 how about this one? Too big?