NZXT H440....Opinions!!!

SO.....Just watched the review from Linus about the NZXT H440. In my opinion this case looks really stunning due to the red/black or white/black color options, and also the windowed side panel. This case has very nice aesthetics and one of the cleanest looking cases i've seen. The flaw that Linus pointed out with the power supply enclosure would probably be the only downside in my eyes to this case. (Which as he mentioned isn't really that big of a deal).

Please post your opinions on this case, really curious to see what other people think of the case and why they like/dislike it.

h440-1-1280x1024.jpg

Soon to come

Yes

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

The black and red case h440 will look really nice for an amd themed build with a Crosshair V formula and a r9 290.

im actually working on a red themed build in about a half month and when i saw this case i was ecstatic. Great looks and super clean outside. (I hate those robot looking cases cleaner is better in my opinion.)

Soon to come

im actually working on a red themed build in about a half month and when i saw this case i was ecstatic. Great looks and super clean outside. (I hate those robot looking cases cleaner is better in my opinion.)

It sucks that you have to wait until the case comes out February 24. But I hope it is worth the wait!

My Pc Gaming Rig (Blue Blackhawk) Specs: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/V88U

For looks it gets a 10, not even a single optical drive slot seriously? Can't use any hard drive slots if you want a triple rad in the front? Only a few vents on the top? 

In my opinion it looks great but there some flaws that I just can't get pass. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

It sucks that you have to wait until the case comes out February 24. But I hope it is worth the wait!

i was going to wait for the corsair 760T in march sometime.

Soon to come

I ordered my black and red one :) , buiding my all red system in 2 weeks when it ships out!

CPU: AMD FX-8350 CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB 1866Mhz GPU: Nvidia EVGA GTX 780 3GB MOBO: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z

Storage: Samsung EVO 250gb, Kingston HyperX 3K 120gb, WD 1TB Black Series PSU: EVGA NEX650G Case: NZXT H440 Black/Red Sound: Creative Sound Blaster ZxR

I ordered my black and red one :) , buiding my all red system in 2 weeks when it ships out!

exactly what i had in mind, close to the same time too.....if i get my PC build sometime soon i will post in the PC builds section.

Soon to come

i was going to wait for the corsair 760T in march sometime.

That case is nice too but the good thing about the h440 it is also a silent case so your case will not only look awesome, but it will be silent too.

My Pc Gaming Rig (Blue Blackhawk) Specs: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/V88U

That case is nice too but the good thing about the h440 it is also a silent case so your case will not only look awesome, but it will be silent too.

TRUE DAT

Soon to come

exactly what i had in mind, close to the same time too.....if i get my PC build sometime soon i will post in the PC builds section.

My mobo is the Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z which is all red. My RAM is gskill ripjaws all red, My XFX video card has red trim side. All of the parts that will be seen on the window wil be red.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB 1866Mhz GPU: Nvidia EVGA GTX 780 3GB MOBO: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z

Storage: Samsung EVO 250gb, Kingston HyperX 3K 120gb, WD 1TB Black Series PSU: EVGA NEX650G Case: NZXT H440 Black/Red Sound: Creative Sound Blaster ZxR

My mobo is the Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z which is all red. My RAM is gskill ripjaws all red, My XFX video card has red trim side. All of the parts that will be seen on the window wil be red.

im pretty much the same but going to get a MSI Z87-GD65 MOBO

Soon to come

So sexy.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

I might replace my case with this, I was like "Oh, that PSU shroud is really nice, but I don't need it", then, he went to the back and shown the lights for the rear I/O and that's when I shouted "I NEED IT!". I can't even believe I bought my case for the same price, this thing doesn't have any fan filters whatsoever, bad fan mount options and front and top made out of cheap plastic. Hope I can sell it for €70 in the least and buy this bad boy, my build is red so it will definitely match.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

My opinion?

Why don't i have one sitting on my desk right now?..

EDIT:

No 5 1/4" bays is a ball ache but i could live without.

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

I really like the case, looks like it has great capability that with a asus board with thermal Armour would look amazing.

Would love to have black but this is a case that will be seen next to all the furniture in the living/dining room, so a clean white will have to. Some red accents and white led will do fine. This case came after my build was written:

CPU:  Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($219.99 @ Newegg) 
CPU Cooler:  NZXT Kraken X60 98.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($119.98 @ Best Buy) 
Motherboard:  MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($155.98 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage:  Corsair Force Series GT 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  ($119.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card:  MSI GeForce GTX 780 3GB Video Card  ($519.99 @ Microcenter) 
Case:  NZXT H440 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($129.98 @ Newegg) 
Monitor:  Acer H236HL bid 60Hz 23.0" Monitor  ($139.99 @ Amazon) 
Keyboard:  Corsair Vengeance K70 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($129.99 @ Amazon) 
Mouse:  ROCCAT Kone Pure Wired Laser Mouse  ($59.99 @ Amazon) 
Other: SUPERNIGHT 5M Waterproof 5050 SMD 300 Epoxy LED Strip Light White ($16.00)
Other: Swiftech Helix 140mm x 25mm Z-Bearing Fan - 1500 RPM 

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

It is almost a define r4 killer for me. It looks better than the r4 imo. it's simple but not too boring with the black accents. but considering that i ordered my r4 for $70, i don't think i'll be getting this. 

I'd tap build in that.

I prefer the red and black, the white looks too plain.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I ordered my black and red on e also! can't wait!

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.