GTA V Help

220VoltsallCore

Karuma (Armoured). https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Kuruma_(Armored)
After you do the first bank heist in GTA:Online you unlock it to purchase for about $500k

It's a pretty good car early on and makes some missions a fair bit easier by being able to just hide in the car and shoot out without taking much damage.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

13 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Karuma (Armoured). https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Kuruma_(Armored)
After you do the first bank heist in GTA:Online you unlock it to purchase for about $500k

It's a pretty good car early on and makes some missions a fair bit easier by being able to just hide in the car and shoot out without taking much damage.

How to do first bank hesist

I Am confused there are lot of missions

25 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

How to do first bank hesist

I Am confused there are lot of missions

Lester missions I believe. It has been a while since I've done it.
https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Fleeca_Job

Looking at that you can actually buy it before you complete the job, however after you complete the job the price for it is reduced from $700,000 to $525,000. I'd definitely wait until after completing the job to buy it as it can take a while to earn that much cash early on.

You buy the car from the Southern San Andreas Super Autos website.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

7 hours ago, Spotty said:

I'd definitely wait until after completing the job to buy it as it can take a while to earn that much cash early on.

Until then, you can get free cars off the street or dirt cheap cars that have bullet protection in the back of the car that will protect you if you keep a distance from you and NPC's provided you always pull up to them backwards. A car like the BF Injection is the easiest example and they spawn everywhere in Sandy Shores. Just put it in your garage and it's yours to customize. Make sure to put bullet proof tires and up the armor to 100%. The Bravado Rat Loader is another great vehicle(dirt cheap, like $6000) for this purpose and actually has quite a bit better protection from bullets, only downside is that it's a bit slower than the BF Injection. Just make sure to keep the truck bed at stock or you will remove your protection from the back.

In single player you only lose your ammo when busted, i'd imagine it's the same there. 

If you bought the gun, have it equipped and died you loose the remaining ammo in the mag

Yes, any car that you buy is insured. 

Only cars that you steal are not insured.  You can always buy insurance for those at Los Santos Customs.

For  someplayers i can see chat in english

And they also respond to it

I have about 400k and other 

Players are not stealing. is it possibe

to steal buy other players

3 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

For  someplayers i can see chat in english And they also respond to it

You see white boxes because they're speaking a different language.

5 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

Is buying hanger necessary for getting buzzard in gta5 online

If you want to own your own to customize it (though there's very little you can do to it) then yes. However you dont have to own one to call one. You can call one through Pegasus (I dont remember if you have to be a CEO for this feature or not though) 

@AluminiumTech

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

7 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

I'm quite sure you don't, I didn't have a hangar and managed to call my buzzard through Pegasus(was a few years back, I don't remember it clearly)

23 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

from what i remember no. but if you want to personnalise it, yes

34 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

If you want to own your own to customize it (though there's very little you can do to it) then yes. However you dont have to own one to call one. You can call one through Pegasus (I dont remember if you have to be a CEO for this feature or not though) 

@AluminiumTech

Tbh it's 100% not necessary. The only thing you can do with a Buzzard in the hangar is respray it to a different colour.

You can access the buzzard through calling Pegasus on your GTA phone. You don't need to be CEO or MC for this feature.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

2 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

Nope. But it's best to buy a Buzzard when it hits a sale price between 30-40% off because then it's very close to just $1,000,000 instead of $1,750,000. A reason this is very beneficial is because as long as you own a CEO Office, you can then spawn a Buzzard right next to your character from the CEO menu instead of having to call Pegasus and then travel to the nearest aircraft location to pick up the Buzzard.

It takes around 5-15 seconds to register as a CEO, pull up the CEO menu and spawn a Buzzard 10-30 feet away from you for FREE vs calling up Pegasus, waiting for Pegasus to answer, scrolling down to the Buzzard, paying $200 for Pegasus to spawn it at the nearest aircraft location and then worrying about traveling to this nearest aircraft location to pick up the Buzzard.

Oh and sale prices are weekly and start on every Thursday. The Buzzard is 30-40% off around once a month from a random Thursday to the following Thursday.

Any other way to get armor than going to ammunation.even i can only get 4 after that full

Best snack for rise health

Any other way than going to shop to buy it

Any other way to get armor than going to ammunation.even i can only get 4 after that full

Nope. Armor is useless anyway. Snacks are much more important.

Best snack for rise health

All snacks come in handy the same way.

Any other way than going to shop to buy it

Yes, buy a facility or CEO office. Snacks are free from both locations at the front desk.