Gigabyte 970A-DS3P

What good CPUS can i get with this "Gigabyte 970A-DS3P"

The best you should place in this CPU is an FX 8350, maybe even 8320 (since the 8350 is just an OC'ed 8320). 8370 is also apparently supported, but not sure how easy it is to get one of those.

Theoretical best would be the FX 9590, but the Gigabyte QVL doesn't even mention it, so I wouldn't even begin to try (unless you want to set your board on fire).

The FX 6300/6350 might also be an option if it is significantly cheaper than an '8 core' (and if you don't need the additional cores)

Whether any of this is better than getting a cheap AM4 board + R5 1400 even though... The R5 has the same amount of threads as an 8 core FX CPU, but way better per core performance and it runs cooler too.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Yeah, 8370 is available in my country, it's 80$ here. But it's not really worth it.

Go on eBay and get a FX-8150 for 60$ or even a six core like fx-6300

here's fx-4xxx to fx-6300 ebay link

8150 and up : ebay link

Not really worth the money if you're planning to upgrade from an existing AM3/AM3+ CPU. You're much better off getting a cheap AM4 board, and whatever your budget can afford for a ryzen cpu