Graphics Chipset - Radeon RX 580 Series
Memory Size - 8192 MB
Memory Type - GDDR5
Core Clock - 1366 MHz
Windows Version - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System Memory - 16 GB
CPU Type - AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core Processor
My current set up the CPU is the newest part

Based on this, it looks like a GeForce RTX 2070 would be a good option, or a GeForce GTX 1070.

The RX580 8GB you already have is good for 1080p gaming. Is there a reason you feel the need to upgrade?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

What games do you play?

What resolution do you play at?

Is graphics quality or FPS more important?

What budget do you have?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X · Cooler: Heatkiller IV Pure Copper · Motherboard: ASRock X570 Taichi · RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4x8GB 3800MHz CL14 · Graphics Card: AMD HD6970 (RIP RTX3090) waiting for 3090Ti to replace ·Boot Drive: 500GB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drives: Samsung 960 EVO 512GB SATA SSD + TeamGroup 512GB M.2 NVME SSD · PSU: Seasonic GX1300 80+ Modular Gold · Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo White · Monitor: BenQ 32" 4k @ 60Hz, 2560*1600 @ 120Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB · Mouse: Corsair K55 RGB · Cooling: 5*120mm Wide Radiators, D5 Pump, 14 Fans.

1 hour ago, CodeNova said:

Based on this, it looks like a GeForce RTX 2070 would be a good option, or a GeForce GTX 1070.

Please don't use the bogus bottleneck calculator.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

9 hours ago, fasauceome said:

Please don't use the bogus bottleneck calculator.

Why? and what exactly makes it bogus? can you recommend an alternative source of reference?

2 hours ago, CodeNova said:

Why? and what exactly makes it bogus? can you recommend an alternative source of reference?

What makes it bogus is its erroneous attempt to quantify relative performance so precisely, yet it controls for variables so poorly so it's very far off the mark. Additionally, bottlenecks are not absolute. The site is utterly useless because we have to find out what games are to be played on the system first. 

The alternative source of information is experience and a small amount of common sense.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

15 hours ago, Spotty said:

The RX580 8GB you already have is good for 1080p gaming. Is there a reason you feel the need to upgrade?

Well like a month back when I was playing WoW it said that my graphics card was out of date and that I needed to upgrade 

11 minutes ago, ScaryTerry1996 said:

Well like a month back when I was playing WoW it said that my graphics card was out of date and that I needed to upgrade 

That was more likely referring to your display driver, not the graphics card. An Rx 580 will easily be able to handle WoW.

If you're still getting the error message update your display driver to the most recent version from the AMD website - currently 19.5.1

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

17 hours ago, PGRacer said:

What games do you play?

What resolution do you play at?

Is graphics quality or FPS more important?

What budget do you have?

I have been playing Anthem (it's ok) 

Apex runs smoothish 

I would like a mix of both fps and quality 

Budget wise like 400