How i redirect a domain to a host?

Hi, i created a page in webnode, and i bought a domain, how can i make that when i put the domain it redirect me to the page of webnode?, I want that because the domain has an easier name that the webnode

just "embed" the page of the webnode into the domain but have the embed window size to the full page. 

essentially, go to the webnode inside the domain. 

6 minutes ago, Saksham said:

just "embed" the page of the webnode into the domain but have the embed window size to the full page. 

essentially, go to the webnode inside the domain. 

Can you explain More? I have 0 knowledge on that kind of stuff haha

32 minutes ago, Franyer144 said:

Can you explain More? I have 0 knowledge on that kind of stuff haha

well me neither haha. 

its just something that I thought of. to explain it better, basically running a website inside a website. (webnode inside domain).

I assume webnode is some kind of myspace clone.

Usually registrars have some kind of redirection service. You'd have to check the manual of where you got the domain from.

My domain at freenom has 'URL Forwarding' option, you could type URL of your webnode there I assume.

You want it to redirect, not stay under you domain?

https://www.wpromotions.eu/en/how-to-connect-own-domain-or-subdomain-with-webnode-set-dns-records-easily/

It looks like in any other domains and servers. First add your domain to webnode, then change your domain's DNS to webnode nameservers.

If you want to keep control over your domain and do not point whole domain to webnode, do not change main DNS, but edit domain entries. Add subdomain as domain entry (for example - if your domain is mydomain.com, then add website.mydomain.com or whatever.domain.com as NS entry) and enter webnode nameserver in this entry. If more than one nameserver - add few entries with different NS. First of course add website.mydomain.com as your domain in webnode.

Sounds little complicated, I cannot explain it better, but I hope you'll made it.

BTW. They write "we do not recommend it to inexperienced users", but that is because they want to be domain registrar and get more money from you every year if you transfer your domain to them. :) Don't do that. Stay as independent as you can - domain in different registrar, server on different hosting.