Okay, what do you guys think I should get for my gaming pc a GTX 1060 3GB or a GTX 1050TI 4GB. I know that the GTX 1060 will do like 20 to 25 FPS more than the GTX 1050TI in the game Fortnite but can you guys please tell me your opinion on which GPU I should really get for my build. My build budget is under £450 $580.

Here is an Amazon list of my current build idea: https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist/ls/2N75VJEQBJ3OK?ref_=wl_share

Also, I linked the GPU's as a hyperlink.

Gtx 1050TI is good for your budget you can overclock it and it good for every game if you have ryzen CPU

it also if you get the OC mode you don't have to worry about you overclocking it does it for you with utility software

If you are in that market then an RX 580 would be well worth the value.

Home Base : Ryzen 5 2400G - ASROCK HDV R4.0 B450M -  Corsair Vengance Pro RGB 2x8GB @3200Mhz - Sapphire Pulse RX 5700XT - WB Black (2018) 500GB NVME SSD - 250GB WD (P.O.S.) HDD - 250GB LITEONIT SSD - Cougar MX330 ATX Tower - EVGA SuperNOVA 750 GQ 750W Gold- Razer Deathaddder Elite - Corsair K55 RGB Keyboard

Just now, Light B350 Expert said:

Gtx 1050TI is good for your budget you can overclock it and it good for every game if you have ryzen CPU

it also if you get the OC mode you don't have to worry about you overclocking it does it for you with utility software

Okay, thanks for your opinion.

The RX 570 is what you want, also, you can use pcpartpicker.com to compare prices directly.

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/tyNypg/gigabyte-radeon-rx-570-4gb-gaming-4g-video-card-gv-rx570gaming-4gd

Edit: also your parts list has some issues like unnecessary thermal paste, bad PSU, no SSD, here's an alternative that can be added to

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I tend to like Nvidia GPUs more than AMD GPUs and the GTX 1060 3GB is more power efficient than the RX 580 but I will look into it more. It doesn't seem like a bad idea.

9 minutes ago, The Golden Pro said:

I tend to like Nvidia GPUs more than AMD GPUs and the GTX 1050 TI is more power efficient than the RX 580 but I will look into it more. It doesn't seem like a bad idea.

There's no particular reason to like Nvidia GPUs more unless you have a dire need for that aforementioned efficiency. There's nothing wrong with AMD GPUs, and the RX 570 beats the 1060 3gb in gaming performance so for the price it's hard to pass up 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

There's no particular reason to like Nvidia GPUs more unless you have a dire need for that aforementioned efficiency. There's nothing wrong with AMD GPUs, and the RX b

570 beats the 1060 3gb in gaming performance so for the price it's hard to pass up 

I looked into the RX 570 and 580 GPUs and also look at my motherboard to see if supports a PCIe 3 slot. This GPU might be my ultimate choice after I look into some more info in terms of benchmarks and performance.

1 minute ago, The Golden Pro said:

I looked into the RX 570 and 580 GPUs and also look at my motherboard to see if supports a PCIe 3 slot. This GPU might be my ultimate choice after I look into some more info in terms of benchmarks and performance.

Do you already own the build you linked?

Primary PC:

27 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

The RX 570 is what you want, also, you can use pcpartpicker.com to compare prices directly.

Okay,I will check that out.

6 hours ago, The Golden Pro said:

Okay, what do you guys think I should get for my gaming pc a GTX 1060 3GB or a GTX 1050TI 4GB.

8GiB RX570 or 580.

If possible 8GiB because modern Games already like to have more than 4GiB VRAM. So with 4GiB you are there fiddling around with the settings until it runs well. With 8GiB you don't need to worry as much.

And 3GiB is just not enough for many Games...

I tend to like Nvidia GPUs more than AMD GPUs

Look into Wildlands on Turing,.

Still crashes 8 months later.

That's something that I looked into a couple of days ago, because I'm looking for a sale of Wildlands and saw a ton of negative reviews.

Looked at the Reviews and they showed "Crash when open Inventory".

All had Turing Cards (ie all RTX Cards or 16xx)

and the GTX 1050 TI is more power efficient than the RX 580 but I will look into it more. It doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Yes and the RX580 is far faster than the 1050ti.

And also available as 8GiB Versions, wich gives you a decent advantage with high quality texture packs.

And with the higher VRAM it also has a higher chance of living a bit longer because if the VRAM is full, the Performance goes to shit, it stutters...

And, as said, if there is a bigger problem with a Game and an nVidia Card, it takes forever until its fixed.

Was the same with the Hair thing in the 2013 Tomb Raider and nVidia Cards. It was fixed 6 Months or so later eventually.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

5 hours ago, The Golden Pro said:

Does this GPU have 8gb of VRAM?

The one he linked does not but there are 8GiB VRAM Version available.

13 hours ago, Stefan Payne said:

8GiB RX570 or 580.

If possible 8GiB because modern Games already like to have more than 4GiB VRAM. So with 4GiB you are there fiddling around with the settings until it runs well. With 8GiB you don't need to worry as much.

And 3GiB is just not enough for many Games...

Look into Wildlands on Turing,.

Still crashes 8 months later.

That's something that I looked into a couple of days ago, because I'm looking for a sale of Wildlands and saw a ton of negative reviews.

Looked at the Reviews and they showed "Crash when open Inventory".

All had Turing Cards (ie all RTX Cards or 16xx)

Yes and the RX580 is far faster than the 1050ti.

And also available as 8GiB Versions, wich gives you a decent advantage with high quality texture packs.

And with the higher VRAM it also has a higher chance of living a bit longer because if the VRAM is full, the Performance goes to shit, it stutters...

And, as said, if there is a bigger problem with a Game and an nVidia Card, it takes forever until its fixed.

Was the same with the Hair thing in the 2013 Tomb Raider and nVidia Cards. It was fixed 6 Months or so later eventually.

I'm aware that 3gb of VRAM is not enough for some games that is the reason why I made this topic. between the GTX 1060 and GTX 1050TI but thanks for your opinion. I have some questions I want to ask you.

Does this RX 570 have 8GB of VRAM?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/MSI-Radeon-Armor-Express-Graphics/dp/B0785Q6DYP/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=RX+570+8gb&qid=1556195066&s=gateway&sr=8-3

Also, does an AMD Ryzen 3 1200 CPU paired with an RX 570 have any performance increase or does it link in any way? I just want to know.

Like I mentioned on this topic, this might be my ultimate choice.

1 hour ago, The Golden Pro said:

Yes, though the Heatsink of that card is pretty bad/low cost, thus the card rather loud.

1 hour ago, The Golden Pro said:

Also, does an AMD Ryzen 3 1200 CPU paired with an RX 570 have any performance increase or does it link in any way? I just want to know.

Like I mentioned on this topic, this might be my ultimate choice.

How much more would be a 1600 or 2600 (whatever is cheaper)?

or

The only difference is the CPU and HDD sections. With a 2200G you get a little better core clock, and a small boot SSD, you'd need to foot a little extra cash for a storage drive on top of that price.

The second option is the 1200 (comparable without the wasted APU capabilities/cost.) and a HDD for storage within the budget.

• Really the case you linked doesn't have much airflow to be seen. It does include an intake and exhaust fan (so you could hold off on your RGB fan set for now,) front USB 3.0 and a windowed panel so it's hard to argue at that pricing I guess.
  • The PSU you listed is 80plus without rating, for the same price this XFX may be a step up in safety/efficiency. Though it's hard to say at the low low end of the branding scale.
  • I included an RX 580 8GB which beats out the 1060 3GB in 1080p performance (and the 6gb in plenty of cases.)
  • A SSD boot drive is something I consider flat out necessary these days. There is an inexpensive option from a good brand.
  • You'll need fast dual channel memory to make Ryzen operate well. I don't recommend your single channel 2400mhz 8gb stick. Here is 8GB dual channel at a recommended 3000mhz
  • The thermal paste isn't necessary at this time, since the CPU comes lubed up and ready to go. If you wanna overclock, you'll need some a ways down the line.

13 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

Yes, though the Heatsink of that card is pretty bad/low cost, thus the card rather loud.

The 1500x, 1600 and 1600x are within a £3 difference in the UK currently. Within the allotted budget, it's a tough squeeze though (since I wanted to include a 580 or 1060.)

I guess to expand on my previous build post: within budget you could do a 1600x, an RX570 8GB, and just need to front a little extra cash for a storage drive. (Step down in GPU, significant step up in CPU.)

6 minutes ago, trevb0t said:

Urgh, pls no. Stop recommending the S12II-Bronze based stuff under 650W.

Here Infos:
https://www.computerbase.de/2017-07/cooler-master-cougar-xfx-zalman-netzteil-test/

for a pound or so more, the be quiet System Power 9 is far far better:

https://skinflint.co.uk/be-quiet-system-power-9-400w-atx-2-4-bn245-a1765560.html

Another ALternative could be a Corsair VS, even if it is group regulated and I really do not like it, at least it has working protections - the Seasonic does not.

3 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

Urgh, pls no. Stop recommending the S12II-Bronze based stuff under 650W.

Here Infos:
https://www.computerbase.de/2017-07/cooler-master-cougar-xfx-zalman-netzteil-test/

for a pound or so more, the be quiet System Power 9 is far far better:

https://skinflint.co.uk/be-quiet-system-power-9-400w-atx-2-4-bn245-a1765560.html

Another ALternative could be a Corsair VS, even if it is group regulated and I really do not like it, at least it has working protections - the Seasonic does not.

I know that is a way better option.

15 minutes ago, trevb0t said:

Fair enough! Thanks for the input, sir. 

How does the Pure Power 11 stand among those listed?

400W and up is better

350W and below is not as good

15 minutes ago, The Golden Pro said:

I know that is a way better option.

Yeah, its hard with such a tight budget to get a system that you don't have to upgrade

But to be honest, I might go with the cheapest CPU and save a bit and upgrade it to a lower/mid range Ryzen 3000 when it comes out.

And get the 570 (or 580) now.

1 minute ago, Stefan Payne said:

400W and up is better

Yeah, its hard with such a tight budget to get a system that you don't have to upgrade

But to be honest, I might go with the cheapest CPU and save a bit and upgrade it to a lower/mid range Ryzen 3000 when it comes out.

Yeah. That's what's what I was thinking about.

3 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

400W and up is better

Oh, and do you have any idea why Nvidia CPUs are too expensive for what you get like the GTX 1060 3GB.

43 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

Is the heatsink that bad that it can thermal throttle? If yes can you please recommend me one with good cooling my GPU budget is under £150 $193.

20 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

@The Golden Pro see above my r3 1200 and RX 580 8GB build, as aside from the lack of knowledge on a particular PSU, it does match this suggestion.

8 minutes ago, The Golden Pro said:

Is the heatsink that bad that it can thermal throttle? If yes can you please recommend me one with good cooling my GPU budget is under £150 $193.

I'd be surprised if a product throttled at stock speed out of the box. That would be cause for recalls. Again, see above the build suggestion, as the XFX GTX series in the suggestion is listed as High End on the GPU cooling tier list, and does fit within budget.