LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

The guys in Luke's stream were being mean towards bunnies. :c

My bunny fleet will rule and Rabbit Squadron will be awesome.
I wonder if we can put a big picture on the side of the Idris or whatever capital ship Linus will get...

The guys in Luke's stream were being mean towards bunnies. :c

My bunny fleet will rule and Rabbit Squadron will be awesome.

I wonder if we can put a big picture on the side of the Idris or whatever capital ship Linus will get...

They won't survive the polar bears

Hey guys, so I joined a few months ago but i haven't been very active. So i was hoping someone can give me some details on stuff that is going on, I tried going through some pages of the post but its way too much. I read something about some operation or something. What is that all about. Also are there other ways to talk to organization members or is the forum post the only place? Cause the only thing i really know about the organization is what it says on the original post lol, there's gotta be more than that, right?

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

They won't survive the polar bears

But we're on the same side? ;_;

Hey guys, so I joined a few months ago but i haven't been very active. So i was hoping someone can give me some details on stuff that is going on, I tried going through some pages of the post but its way too much. I read something about some operation or something. What is that all about. Also are there other ways to talk to organization members or is the forum post the only place? Cause the only thing i really know about the organization is what it says on the original post lol, there's gotta be more than that, right?

You can PM members, I'd suggest heading over to the UOLTT chat as it can be more active on weekends Im told and a few have a team speak server so you can actually talk with members. I think the operation has technically been and gone but am sure another will come

But we're on the same side? ;_;

Youve got to have some inhouse rivalry

You can PM members, I'd suggest heading over to the UOLTT chat as it can be more active on weekends Im told and a few have a team speak server so you can actually talk with members. I think the operation has technically been and gone but am sure another will come

Yeah the chat thingy doesnt work for me. It says reconnect by reloading page. Ive disabled adblock and popupblocker on rsi as well so I dont know what the problem is. Have any ideas?

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

Yeah the chat thingy doesnt work for me. It says reconnect by reloading page. Ive disabled adblock and popupblocker on rsi as well so I dont know what the problem is. Have any ideas?

Will check my end

Seems to be working, what browser are you using and have you refreshed? (Had to ask sorry)

Seems to be working, what browser are you using and have you refreshed? (Had to ask sorry)

Im using chrome and yes i have :) (here's a screen of what it looks like: http://i.imgur.com/S1i6v4m.png

I honestly dont know, I had the same trouble about a week ago but it sorted itself after a couple of days

Hmm ok Ill ask around in the rsi forums see if they can help me. Thanks a lot though!

Hmm ok Ill ask around in the rsi forums see if they can help me. Thanks a lot though!

No problem and welcome

Try going into your settings and changing your xmpp token, some people have apparently had luck after doing this. or you could try connecting via an xmpp client the settings are on the RSI site under the FAQ's.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

To get the chat working, you have to refresh your XMPP token in your general settings on RSI.

The UOLTTC chat is fairly active during the evenings(depending on timezone :)) and in the weekend. It's a great way to connect with the other members.

Other than that, welcome! :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Try going into your settings and changing your xmpp token, some people have apparently had luck after doing this. or you could try connecting via an xmpp client the settings are on the RSI site under the FAQ's.

To get the chat working, you have to refresh your XMPP token in your general settings on RSI.

The UOLTTC chat is fairly active during the evenings(depending on timezone :)) and in the weekend. It's a great way to connect with the other members.

Other than that, welcome! :D

OK some progress, I did some more research and made it work using the "pidgin" client. I seem to be able to log in through there and it seems to be working (tho not many people). The website chat though still isnt working. Now it connects but it is just a black screen. Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/RN86t4L.png

OK some progress, I did some more research and made it work using the "pidgin" client. I seem to be able to log in through there and it seems to be working (tho not many people). The website chat though still isnt working. Now it connects but it is just a black screen. Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/RN86t4L.png

Ah pidgin is awesome and I would stick to that as your not missing out on anything, plus you can tile so you can chat and browse rather than having a seperate tab

Also you can use xabber on android if you have a phone, comez in handy when I'm at the in laws

Also you can use xabber on android if you have a phone, comez in handy when I'm at the in laws

Cool cool, I have IOS though so thats no good for me, but Ill stick to pidgin in that case

Cool cool, I have IOS though so thats no good for me, but Ill stick to pidgin in that case

Im sure there is an equiv but glad your happy in pidgin

Im sure there is an equiv but glad your happy in pidgin

Well it's functional so i don't see why i shouldn't use it.

Hey are we going to have capital ships and such?