what CPU cooler should i get?

What kind of cpu cooler should i get? im looking for a quiet cpu cooler and that would fit in a mid tower case

the cpu i have is a Ryzen 7 2700

Just now, hello_there_123 said:

which cpu

i have a ryzen 7 2700

deepcool lucifer, windale 6, windale 4, etc... Tbh I would Not get an LGM RT or D15 because of diminshing return

2 minutes ago, hello_there_123 said:

deepcool lucifer, windale 6, windale 4, etc... Tbh I would Not get an LGM RT or D15 because of diminshing return

alright ill look into them thanks

Noctua NH-U12S if you don't care about looks, and if you do get an NH-U12S and an IndustrialPPC fan

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

Case and RAM?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 minutes ago, kitsuneshrine said:

Would you rather have fan on the other side of cooler than hanging over your RAM? And whats your budget?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Would you rather have fan on the other side of cooler than hanging over your RAM? And whats your budget?

yeah i would like it that way and i really dont have a budget so i can go with anything just as long its quiet and keeps my cpu cool

Just now, kitsuneshrine said:

yeah i would like it that way and i really dont have a budget so i can go with anything just as long its quiet and keeps my cpu cool

I'm asking questions at the moment to narrow selection. If you go on with @hello_there_123's idea of dual-towers being overkill, then there's bunch of 140mm and some 120mm coolers. I would have recommended Dark Rock 4 (non-pro), but its black and your case is white. Noctua's U12S with Chromaxx is also option. Then there's H5 from Cryorig and so on (Thermalright Macho rev B etc.). Just look at coolers which have option to place fan on the otherside of cooler. That won't have any effect on performance, I had it setup like that for few months.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I purchased a Reeven Justice for my Ryzen 7 2700 yesterday, I thought sharing my temps would help you a bit.  It's decently priced.  I didn't take the time to properly measure the temperature, those are just some general observations so i'd suggest you to check on some review on it as well. I live in a colder place, so my ambient temp is lower, it should be around 16-22 Celsius.

My cpu is OC'd at 4 ghz, 1.325v (I'm really bad at overclocking)

Idle between 28-32 C

Cinebench R20 gets in the low 70s C after a few runs

BF1 sits in the low 50s C

Prime 95 small fft, 1h30min is at 80C

You might have some clearance issues on the first slot to the left because of the fan, but you can put it on the other side.  It's on the taller side at 160mm of height.