Best AIO for around $50-$65 USD

you might want to look at this there's a lot of review on that thread too.

but masterliquid 240 is good especially compared to deepcool since the warranty is a lot better in CM stuff compare to deepcool stuff so if you want good cooler for cheap i suggest the Masterliquid . it's affordable and the warranty is a lot better than deepcool 

aircoolers are a much better option at that pricepoint imo

look into the arctic freezer 34 esports duo for example

2 hours ago, Septian122 said:

you might want to look at this there's a lot of review on that thread too.

but masterliquid 240 is good especially compared to deepcool since the warranty is a lot better in CM stuff compare to deepcool stuff so if you want good cooler for cheap i suggest the Masterliquid . it's affordable and the warranty is a lot better than deepcool 

As I had stated I did read the tier list and its helpful but there is sooooo much information there I figured it easier to solict first hand real world advice.

My choice wasnt the master liquid 240 its the master liquid lite 240 which is a different model and what looks to have only a 2 year warranty.

As much as I was interested in an air cooler for case aesthetics and personal pref. I would like an AIO instead. 

So any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Katie

1 hour ago, xxEMOxx said:

As much as I was interested in an air cooler for case aesthetics and personal pref. I would like an AIO instead.  

Why? At this price range all AiO's are garbage, they perform worse and louder than similarly priced Air Coolers while having far more breaking points.

Also do have in mind by getting cheap unreliable AiO's you're risking yourself the ultimate issue of one: a leak that might kill a component and getting refunds on it are nearly impossible specially with the lower end brands.

All of this for a processor that is not temperature limited any ways?

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

ok, so what i have learned is instead of anyone providing worthwhile advice or assistance, or just answering the question in a friendly constructive manner, it seems that people prefer to tell me everything  but what I asked, and then make assumptions.

I never stated I wanted a cheap, no name chinese product, or something unreliable, all I asked was for some direction in decent to good products within that price point give or take $10-$15......

Noise is not a factor, and I prefer for personal aesthetic reasons to run an AIO for a sleeker more streamlined look inside the case as oppose to a HUGE aircooling tower.....     Which is my personal choice.

So if there is anyone with real feedback or additional information that maybe helpful above and beyond reading the tier list and picking whatever I think looks cute, or reading amazon or newegg feedback it would be apperciated.

If you dont have anything constructive, or nice to say, please kindly choose not to say anything.

Thank you much,

Katie

ok, so what i have learned is instead of anyone providing worthwhile advice or assistance, or just answering the question in a friendly constructive manner, it seems that people prefer to tell me everything  but what I asked, and then make assumptions.

I never stated I wanted a cheap, no name chinese product, or something unreliable, all I asked was for some direction in decent to good products within that price point give or take $10-$15......

They told you what they could. At that price AiO's are garbage. They are more likely to leak, meaning more likely to kill your system. They also have worse warranties. 

At 65 you can get a top-tier air cooler.. Or a bargain basement cheapo AiO. If you want a decent AiO cooler, bump your budget to 90-ish and buy a Corsair H100i. 

Noise is not a factor, and I prefer for personal aesthetic reasons to run an AIO for a sleeker more streamlined look inside the case as oppose to a HUGE aircooling tower.....     Which is my personal choice.

I can absolutely understand that reason, it's why I went with watercooling too. You're just not spending enough to have it be worthwhile. The cheap stuff is cheap for a reason. It is more likely to break with bad warranties. 

So if there is anyone with real feedback or additional information that maybe helpful above and beyond reading the tier list and picking whatever I think looks cute, or reading amazon or newegg feedback it would be apperciated.

The other replies have given you real feedback and information.. You just don't like it because it's not what you want to hear. 

The Gamerstorm Captain 240 would be my choice. The masterliquid 240 is also pretty good but I guess they are so similar it really comes down to aesthetics

Sorry OP but im going to have to agree and repeat what others have said.

AIO's especialy in that price range are just not a good choice, there are a bunch of good looking air coolers that will perform aswell if not better at that price point.

If asthetics are that important to you, that you would defy advice, performance, and reliability, then you shouldnt have an issue increasing your budget. In which case people can then give you sugestions on 'good' AIO's.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

1 hour ago, Mehmy said:

They told you what they could. At that price AiO's are garbage. They are more likely to leak, meaning more likely to kill your system. They also have worse warranties. 

At 65 you can get a top-tier air cooler.. Or a bargain basement cheapo AiO. If you want a decent AiO cooler, bump your budget to 90-ish and buy a Corsair H100i. 

I can absolutely understand that reason, it's why I went with watercooling too. You're just not spending enough to have it be worthwhile. The cheap stuff is cheap for a reason. It is more likely to break with bad warranties. 

The other replies have given you real feedback and information.. You just don't like it because it's not what you want to hear. 

You know, it wasnt what they said, it was how some people phrased it, and with little to no supporting information. Then assuming im trying to buy the cheapest no name off brand cooler out there, which is not the case.

So what it sounds like is all 120mm AiOs are crap then?  Thats sort of the resounding impression I seem to be getting, regardless of brand, big name or not it seems like what everyone is saying is if im not spending $85-$100+ on a 240mm or larger, or something thats a 120 but apparently priced highly cause from all i can seem to find is is has rgb.

I am not trying to push overclocking, as i stated it more for a visual cleanliness inside the case as oppose to a monstrous tower......

So then from what I am hearing all the Master Liquid lite, evga clc 120, the h60 and h55, or any the Deepcool gamerstorm AiO stuff sucks? 

Also what is considered a good warranty, vs a bad warranty? Timeline-wise, and other support optionswise? Most of what I have been looking at is a 3 year, which seems fine to me, i def. wouldn't buy a refurb. or anything with a sketchy 1 year warranty.  

From what it sounds like my next best choice aesthetically is to either keep my spire, or take my friend up on the offer of his wraith prism.....

6 hours ago, xxEMOxx said:

You know, it wasnt what they said, it was how some people phrased it, and with little to no supporting information. Then assuming im trying to buy the cheapest no name off brand cooler out there, which is not the case.

So what it sounds like is all 120mm AiOs are crap then?  Thats sort of the resounding impression I seem to be getting, regardless of brand, big name or not it seems like what everyone is saying is if im not spending $85-$100+ on a 240mm or larger, or something thats a 120 but apparently priced highly cause from all i can seem to find is is has rgb.

I am not trying to push overclocking, as i stated it more for a visual cleanliness inside the case as oppose to a monstrous tower......

So then from what I am hearing all the Master Liquid lite, evga clc 120, the h60 and h55, or any the Deepcool gamerstorm AiO stuff sucks? 

Also what is considered a good warranty, vs a bad warranty? Timeline-wise, and other support optionswise? Most of what I have been looking at is a 3 year, which seems fine to me, i def. wouldn't buy a refurb. or anything with a sketchy 1 year warranty.  

From what it sounds like my next best choice aesthetically is to either keep my spire, or take my friend up on the offer of his wraith prism.....

Bassicaly yes. All 120mm AIO's suck regardless of price point.

240mm is ..arguable, best suited for SFF builds, where there is space for one a top end Air cooler will still beat them.

360mm is when they become better than air coolers, but they are damn expensive.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |