Intel core i9-9900k Not supporting 1.45v ram

Greetings,

I have a question/issue.

I'm gonna get some new parts and ran into a incompatibilities issue.

Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z390 AORUS XTREME

CPU: Intel core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz

RAM/Memory: Patriot - Viper Steel 16GB (2x8 GB) DDR4-4400

The issue is, I am looking at the components but it seems that as far as i can find.

• The Patriot - Viper Steel 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-4400 Memory operating voltage of 1.45 V exceeds the Intel Coffee Lake Refresh CPU recommended maximum of 1.35 V+5% (1.417 V). This memory module may run at a reduced clock rate to meet the 1.35 V voltage recommendation, or may require running at a voltage greater than the Intel recommended maximum.

Is this gonna be a big problem or should i just look for an alternative RAM or CPU?

Kind Regards.

You can run 1.5V or 1.6V just fine, even for daily use.

The issue here is that you expect the Ram to be able to run at 4400MHz which is hugely dependent both on your CPU IMC and the motherboard you run it at. 

You will likely not be able to get the clocks just by enabling XMP profile. 

The gigabyte board can run up to ddr4-4266, so the motherboard will limit it to 4266 but i dont mind that.

just wanna make sure the 3 components above will all be compatible and able to be used for everyday use, such as work,gaming and so on.

well. its not like you get any benefit above 3600mhz.

and you can run like 1,5 volts just fine. 

Bruuuuuuuh

Don't commit the cardinal sin of buying RAM that isn't compatible/been tested with your board. 

Seriously though, I'm running 1.4V as we speak & I've been running 1.45V a few times during RAM OC testing, every person I've read info from, watched YouTube Tutorials on, and gotten feedback from here on this forum, are pretty sure you can go up to 1.5V at least, for daily use, before you are getting in to the territory of "That might not be too healthy eventually" for something.

You will probably need to run VCCIO & VCCSA at the very least at 1.2V to run that speed on the RAM though would be my guess (I'm still learning what IO/SA need to be at for a given setting, but apparently 1.2V is a good starting point & can get you quite far, make sure you don't go over around 1.3 on SA as you don't want to fry your system agent since the system ... well, won't work too great if it's fried).

4266 is no easy task, 4400 even moreso.  If you care to, feel free to drop any OC progress or testing results you do in my thread, I'm doing similarly fun things on a Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Master with some pretty spiffy (so far) B-Die G.Skill TridentZ 3600MHz CL16 4x8GB sticks (I'm sure it's safe to say your sticks are probably also Samsung B-Die, just with different density of course): 

Save up to 10% on eVGA.com purchases, use my Associates Code: 47AQQ6KPU2IZNXY

My system on ModRigs: https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=42686 

Primary Rig:

CPU: AMD 5950X at 4.65GHz 1.275V - Mobo: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - PSU: eVGA P2 1200W

CPU Cooler: EK Quantum Velocity Block (480mm XE Radiator with push/pull EK Vardar D-RGB fans)

2 x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3600MHz CL14 RAM (14-15-15-35-1T at 1.45V)

GPU: eVGA RTX 3090 Kingpin Hybrid - Core @ 2160MHz @ 1068mV, VRAM +1000MHz

Case: Thermaltake View 91 - SSDs/HDDs: Too many to list; Samsung 980 Pro 1TB & 2TB M.2s, Samsung 4TB SATA SSD

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor