New case for a LF3 360 Black ARGB

So my LF3 360 arrived today in black (though ARGB), as I ordered it. Now I need a new case. I searched previously for a case for a potential LF2 which I didn't get (so no need for a case) and combined with what I saw this time, I've come to 4 choices.

What I'm looking for:

• Easy and good cable management both from the front and the back (that includes built-in channels on the back, amount of velcro if any, maybe grommets or something on the front etc. etc.)

• Relatively good, or at least not bad radiator installation front and/or top

• Must come with fans since they're at least 20-25 $ at the cheapest (while being decent) and that would cost me more (case + fans) than fans preinstalled

• Good performance for cooling when GPU is air cooled and CPU uses AIO

• Would be a plus if fans were RGB to mesh with the LF (also RGB)

Components:

• 5800X3D,

• 3080 Ti FTW3,

• 1 M.2 SSD

What I can buy now (prices are from my country (E. Europe), so they already include tax on import and shipping, getting it by myself from outside would cost more):

• be Quiet! Shadow Base 800 (DX for about 200$, FX - white only, cheapest is 250$)

• Corsair 5000D (cheapest, black, no good fans preinstalled, 247$, nice version with 3 fans: 298$)

• NZXT H9 Elite (only option, 287$)

• NZXT H7 Airflow (only in white, 198$)

Which should I choose?

Those are the only options? No Lian Li, Phanteks, etc.?

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D GPU- RTX 4070 SUPER FE MOBO-ASUS ROG Strix B650E-E Gaming Wifi RAM-32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5 6000cl30 STORAGE-2x1TB Seagate Firecuda 530 PCIE4 NVME PSU-Corsair RM1000x Shift COOLING-EK-AIO 360mm with 3x Lian Li P28 + 4 Lian Li TL120 (Intake) CASE-Phanteks NV5 MONITORS-ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ 1440p 170hz+Gigabyte G24F 1080p 180hz PERIPHERALS-Lamzu Maya+ 4k Dongle+LGG Saturn Pro Mousepad+Nk65 Watermelon (Tangerine Switches)+Autonomous ErgoChair+ AUDIO-RODE NTH-100+Schiit Magni Heresy+Motu M2 Interface

17 minutes ago, Deadpool2onBlu-Ray said:

Yep. There's also Fractal Design, forgot them. If I want to get a case from outside the country, I need to pay a lot on shipping, at least 100$. 

Yeah, given all that I'd pick the Lian Li LANCOOL 216. So many neat features and fantastic included 160mm intake fans. If you wanna spend more for something larger, Lian Li LANCOOL 3. I don't know what country you're in or I'd look at prices.

9 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Yeah, given all that I'd pick the Lian Li LANCOOL 216. So many neat features and fantastic included 160mm intake fans. If you wanna spend more for something larger, Lian Li LANCOOL 3. I don't know what country you're in or I'd look at prices.

Sorry, Moldova is garbage for DIY builders so we only get the shit brands, including ASUS. Though I might be able to get them if I pass the border to Romania (that's like 150km from where I live).

28 minutes ago, Deadpool2onBlu-Ray said:

So as I replied above, I might go there this summer so keep in mind that. If so, I can get there either Phanteks or Lian Li. So please advise me on those 4 + those 2 brands, because I'm not sure if I'll be able to get them.