Deepcool CAPTAIN 360 AIO pump making grinding noises and how to refill the AIO.

So I have a Gamerstorm CAPTAIN 360 AIO CPU water cooler with the radiator mounted on the top of my case. It's been making weird grinding noises lately. Should I mount it on the front of the case and see if that works, or should I get some distilled water and fill the loop a little bit more than it is now with the current contents of the loop remaining inside? (I can only add distilled water because I don't have any anti-corrosive additives that I can use to refill the loop with completely.)

You shouldnt ever have to refill an AIO

The grinding noises is probably a signal that your pump is goofed somewhere, how are temperatures?

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

AIO is not designed to be user repairable. Is a closed system.

If there's still warranty, RMA.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Idle temp is irrelevant, you should measure the load temp.

anything over 90c is not good.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Nevermind, the grinding noises were from my fans and the temps were because I forgot to apply thermal paste. 27C idle and 39 on load