Which keyboard to buy?

Rocki

I want a new keyboard up to 180$ I think.
people advice me to buy 60% custom keyboard because it was swappable and aluminun case and the switches are better than cherry.
But I want keyboard with a good design so I think to buy K70 or maybe K95 or Logitech G613 becasue it was wireless and now I have G Pro wireless mouse..

and I read recommendations on Ducky shine 7 but I dont know what to buy..

Got 100% keyboard or 60%?

ducky will the best?

Do you use the F# keys, the nav keys, and/or the numpad? I do, which is why I can't go for a 60% keyboard, but you might be able to. Don't let people scare you away from the keyboard you want to buy because they think other switches are better. I prefer the feel of Kailh box white switches, but that doesn't mean that Cherry switches aren't high quality. Ducky is a great brand, and so are Logitech and Corsair, go with whatever keyboard has the features you want.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

F keys I use it for sometimes..

maybe volume media like K95 will be fine and comfy..

60% are true more comfortable? 

Custom keyboard will given better build than ducky?

Many of people says that box switches and zealios are better than cherry.

30 minutes ago, Rocki said:

60% and 100% keyboards of the same quality aren't going to be laid out any differently or made of different materials, so I don't see why a 60% would be more comfortable. That being said there's less keyboard in a 60% keyboard, so they could be made to a higher standard for the same price.

Custom keyboards will probably be higher quality than Ducky, but a custom keyboard around the same price will likely be about the same quality.

The switches used by Zeal PC or Kailh might feel better to some people, but they are not necessarily better than Cherry. All are well made and will last well over 10 years barring a major manufacturing error or physical damage. There are many people out there that have tried all of them and prefer the feel of Cherry keyboards.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

13 minutes ago, BobVonBob said:

There are many people out there that have tried all of them and prefer the feel of Cherry keyboards.

Really? I haven't see many people who prefer stock cherry switches over zealios, box royales, pandas, etc. 

21 minutes ago, b emoji said:

Really? I haven't see many people who prefer stock cherry switches over zealios, box royales, pandas, etc. 

I will admit there are fewer than other switches, and it tends to be concentrated around Cherry's less popular switches, like the clears, and silent reds.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Laptop:

3 hours ago, BobVonBob said:

I will admit there are fewer than other switches, and it tends to be concentrated around Cherry's less popular switches, like the clears, and silent reds.

I think most people if they get cherrys they get vintage nos blacks (or hiroses), or ergo clears/greys. 

9 hours ago, Rocki said:

i use the corsair K95 platinum with cherry mx speed switches and i love it, wouldn't choose any other keyboard. the extra keys on the right can be programmed to do a lot of thing, like i have some to launch programs i frequently use etc. The media keys are really useful to. The build quality from what i can tell is really good and the lighting is fairly bright but not overly so.

i7 12700k/Asus Tuf z690/32GB Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHZ/EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra/Samsung 980 Pro 1TB/Asus 2540x1440p 165hz Gsync/Acer 2560x1440p G Sync 144hz